Chapter 39: 4 years later

4 years later

Few years had past as a beautiful and bountiful day arises, the sun has risen up the sky as the a new beginning starts for everyone in the golden Kingdom of Korea. Endless opportunities, new business was built in the last four years, entertainment and tourism boomed internationally as well as the arts and sciences emerges throughout the world, news called it Halyu wave or Korean wave.

And of course, medical, securities whether cyber or physical, and innovative technologies came in as the sovereign supported the great potential of the new innovations that comes in. Therefore, with many investors from different country were interested on investing to different aspect knowing that the King— was known for it's great knowledge in entrepreneurship, and knows how the business works.

Many are skeptical of this rapid growth, and the mainstreams came too demanding Worldwide, that some times people are thinking if it is feasible for the others. But also, many of those, glorifies the name of the King as the employment rate gone up in all fields, and the economic growth surges up to 30% through the years.

From breaching the walls that separates the royal family to the common people, the significant factor that these walls and the park created a pathway to earn their trust, and they didn't take it for granted, until now that everyone treated the King and Queen as a god descended from heaven to bless their land.

And thus this current reign that was filled of opportunities and bounty success became popularly known as—

The Golden Era of Korea.

Reigned by the famous King — King Jungkook.

But away from the festivities of the people outside the Palace walls, are the leader who started these small projects four years ago, thinking it can help those people from the provinces to have the opportunity to go out of their comfort zones and search for their own-selves.

There lies on their chamber as they sleep soundly in each others arm, passion filled the Palace, and everyone felt it was spring everyday. Even the winter felt warm with the constant understanding of their dearest King and Queen Regent — whose heart is for the people.

"Eommaa~"

"Appa~"

And of course the loving Crown Prince of Changdeokgung, Crown Prince Seol— who just turn 4 this year.

Lisa slowly opens her eyes, waiting for her sight gradually became clear, she saw her dearest husband sleeping soundly while she laid on his chest, and his arms all over her.

"Eommaa~Appa~"

She turns slowly to the other side where the voice is coming from, soon enough she saw a kid that looks so much like Jungkook peaking on their bed.

"Hihihi," Seol giggled.

Lisa smiled softly at sight of her handsome Prince, she gently pulled away from Jungkook's embrace without waking him up, until she got out of his embrace and she hopped out of bed.

Seol bow his head, "Your Majesty" "Eomma, happy anniversary," Seol cutely added.

"Sshh," Lisa shushed him softly, standing up from the bed and knelt before him, "Appa and Nari is still sleeping, you have to tone down your voice,"

"Opsies," Seol giggled.

"My sweet Seol, Where's my good morning kiss?" Lisa embrace his tiny physique as the baby boy hugged his mom before pecking a kiss on his cheek.