Chapter 40: Don't Go

"Your prediction 5 years ago is right.. Naivessel once again breached, Your Majesty,"

"Japan vessels are in our sea,"

Jungkook's face turn dull as it echoes in his mind, Lisa asked the staff come forth to look at her quiet daughter on the stroller before she knelt down for Seol and tried to distract him by reading some messages on the board.

"Your Majesty, what's Naivessel?" Seol asked her, the curious baby he is.

"It's nothing my love, daddy has to work," Lisa turn to Jungkook who's already staring at her.

"We'll be at the office, My Queen," Jungkook said, Lisa nodded her head before turning to Seol who's looking at his father walking away with Namjoon.

"Eomma where's appa going?" Seol asked again panicking, wanting to be with his dad more, "Is he going to Naivessel?"

"Crown Prince Seol," Lisa caught his attention, "Do you remember the time you asked me to stroll Nari back to her room?"

The curious boy nodded his head, "Hmm! I want to push Nari's stroller!"

"Then let's do it together okay?" "Come on big brother Seol," Lisa walks with him towards the staff where Nari is giggling at her sight.

"Eomma! Eomma!" Nari the rays of sunshine watches her brother little hands grabbed the handle of her stroller as slowly spin the wheel back to the Palace.

"Easy there my love, you need to watch your sister if she's sitting and okay," Lisa assisted him while carefully putting Nari- who's been very active to properly sit.

"Nae Eomma, Nari listen to mommy~" Crown Prince Seol cutely scolded at his little sister but Nari chuckled as an answer.

The staff softly laugh at the cuteness of their Prince and Princess.

And not before long, they arrived at the room, she got to play with them a little and asked the nannies to look after them before Lisa could excuse herself out, making sure Seol and Nari are safe inside the room.

"It hasn't been invading our sea of responsibility but there has been a numerous times of breach from yesterday,"

Lisa arrived at the office where, Namjoon, Jisoo, Hoseok, and Jungkook is there watching Hoseok reports about the Naivessel.

"Your Majesty, The Queen Regent," Namjoon, Jisoo, and Hoseok greeted her as she entered the room before she goes to Jungkook's side

"Your Majesty," Lisa curtseyed on him before sitting beside him, reaching for his hand in the process.

"What did I miss?" Lisa asked him.

"Hoseok hyung just arrived, there hasn't been 3 minutes," Jungkook said.

"Good I made in the right time," Lisa nodded with a small smile, Jungkook didn't asked but he knew she's worried.

"Does that mean they want another war? Haven't they signed the treaty of peace before?" Jisoo asked Hobi, continuing the meeting.

"The treaty is not for allegiance but it depends on the country if they want more of ours," Hobi said.

"Before, their reason was because the King's father is ill and they think it is an opportunity to strike against us, but now that our country is growing stronger like bigger countries like America and United Kingdom, we are thinking that maybe the Emperor of Japan is insecure of what the Kingdom is getting globally,"

"No, that would be like putting themselves on fire," Jungkook differs, "Many countries have formed an alliance with us to invest, and I think the reason why Japan is doing this is because they look at us like a threat to their economy,"