Chapter 42: Built to Destroy

"Eomma~" waaa! waaa!"

*Seol crying*

It hasn't been a day since Jungkook left for Busan but Lisa couldn't have a rest with Seol's tantrums. He kept asking why they couldn't find his dad in his office after his lessons which he usually does on a weekday basis.

She can't blame him for missing his dad, because she too already misses him. His side feel cold without him.

Even their daughter kept mumbling her daddy all day, and Seol being the clingy baby, he always wanted to see his dad after he woke up, ask him to eat lunch with the whole family, and even before his afternoon naps.

Truth to be told, he is a mommy's boy, but the cute boy always find his time to be with his role model, which Jungkook and Lisa is proud of how he's becoming at such a young age.

And now after asking where his dad multiple times, he refuse to sleep and wait until his daddy comes home.

"Stop crying Big Brother Seol, Mommy is here baby don't cry,"

Lisa caressed his back, Seol wasn't happy not seeing his father for almost a day, it's almost sunset and he still not there. Lisa doesn't want to interrupt Jungkook on his work but he already called her earlier before their signal distorted for his security while he meet up with the Japanese people.

And just like that two in the afternoon came, hoping that the meeting with the long time enemy will be in peace.

"Mommy.. Where did daddy go?" Seol asked, tears are running on his face.

"Didn't I told you already? daddy is working in Busan for the country," Lisa talked to him to make him understand.

"When will he-he will come back?" Seol cried with a trembling lips. "I miss daddy so much, he didn't eat lunch with Jae Hwan,"

"Oh my cupcake," Lisa embraces the poor baby, "Daddy called me earlier and he is in the meeting, he already ate lunch," "What did your teacher told you about being a King again?"

"Serve and protect our people," Seol answered.

"That's right my love, daddy is the King so he need to serve our people, he will be home soon my love, you don't need to wait for daddy to come home," Lisa explained.

"Daddy hurry," Seol impatiently whine, wanting his daddy to come home as soon as possible.

"Appa will be here soon don't worry, so sleep now my love," Lisa kissed his forehead to fly away his worry, "Who knows maybe daddy is home when you wake up,"

"Really?" Seol tilted his messed up face to look at his mother.

"Will Appa come home when I sleep?" Seol sniffed, asking his mom.

"You'll know when you wake up," Lisa doesn't want to give hope to her son, and he might resent it that she gives him false promises.

"Okay~" Seol pouted cutely.

Lisa chuckled as a response seeing her cute baby looking so much like Jungkook every time he did something wrong. Their resemblance is too uncanny.

Seol pulled away from his mother's embrace, Lisa laid him to his bed and covered him with warm blanket, she caressed his hair and soon enough she started humming his favorite lullaby that has been his comfort to sleep.