Chapter 22: Should Be Under

"As preparation for the enthronement in fall, we request an address about Her Majesty, The Queen,"

Jungkook turns his eyes towards the aristocratic faction who's at the right side of the throne room, while on the other side are the nobility faction.

After a serious discussion with the Prime Minister and his advisor, he convinced them that nobility shall have a contribution in the council. He believes nobility have the right to know what's happening in the country since they are one of the top reasons why the economy of the country grows annually.

And now he's sitting on the throne, listening to the faction's conversation about their positions on the upcoming enthronement. It is led with less expense which was his request, people might think he's only doing that because his reign started off really bad but he was like that since he was a grand prince, he didn't want to use the money of the people, he wanted it as less as possible.

Jungkook sighed, stared at his father in law staring at the aristocratic faction, confused why they needed to address her daughter. It is roughly a month and a half since they came back from their honeymoon and merely continuing what they left off. Now they're throwing another pain in his head, and pointing their arrows at his wife.

Yet again.

Jungkook sighed deep before answering, "What about my wife?"

"It appears that Her Majesty's process is slowing her down, and instead of learning how to be a Queen, she is trying to involve herself with the previous flooding," Major Noh said.

Jungkook couldn't believe it, it hasn't been three days since Lisa started researching with them and they already knew it.

He was at the library with Namjoon and Jisoo helping him do a good research for a resolution for the future flooding to present when Lisa volunteered to give a helping hand. He saw how keen she is with working with him, she once said she loves reading medical books as a doctor so researching became a challenge for her.

But without telling him, he knew it was something more, more into what people called her that she started the flooding without context just because of the silly rumors created by the media.

"Her Majesty is just curious and eager to help me prevent more serious damage if we are to turn blind to the recent flooding," Jungkook said.

"We only have 2 more months for her to prove her legitimacy to gain the title of Regency, but based on Her Majesty's progress.. it will take her a year or so to know her position if she continues to turn back on her real job, Your Majesty," Major Noh said.

"Pardon me, Major Noh," "But I think there's nothing wrong with the Queen resolving an estate issue.. it is still for the nation and her people," Chairman Park defended. "I believe being a Queen is not only organizing and managing the financial account of the Palaces, it is also serving the nation,"

"But she wasn't born to aristocratic family, she wasn't trained for their whole life to know the values of becoming a royal family member," "Being a Princess of Taejonggung before already put her into many hardship on the process, what more now that she'll hypothetically become a Queen Regent," Major Noh said.

"Hypothetically?" Chairman Park asked.

"It takes many years to be considered equipped, and our current Queen right now doesn't possess that weapon yet," "So she shouldn't involve herself with what this council is already resolving," "It is not her concern," Major Noh added.

"Then what do you suggest we do?" Jungkook asked. "Tell her to stop what she wants to do? She is already learning and does a good job, what do you want her to do?"