Chapter 29: In the Glass Garden

"Happy Birthday My Kookie Monster!"

*camera shutter*

"Aigoo, Lisa, there you are again with your silly antics," Jungkook was about to eat his bulgogi when Lisa captured his mouth open in a photo.

"Hihihi," Lisa giggled, "It's your birthday baby don't be shy!" Lisa smiled so wide.

"Come on Jungkook don't be shy," Hobi said while holding his baby girl in his arms.

Jungkook and her invited their friends and Lisa's family to a private garden party just for them. Now they are at the new glass garden that she built, celebrating his birthday.

"He's been avoiding cameras all his life, you should at least smile with you wife and friends," Yoongi said while back hugging his fiancée, Jennie.

"I kinda miss the time in PVH helping him give the sunflower bouquet," Jennie said.

"Hmm and me seeing you in private every time that kid ask me to bring the flower without Jung Hyun hyung knowledge," Yoongi kissed her cheeks.

"Aigo, Yoongi oppa you're just trying all your luck to kiss her just admit it," Jisoo said, shaking her head, seeing them this close after she defended her in Busan.

"It's infuriating to see them really almost everyday, showing off their engagement ring like, they almost fucked each other," Hobi said.

"Yah! TMI!" Jennie yelled at Hobi.

"Do you really have to say it in front of your child?" Namjoon sat next to them after bringing in the pot.

"Ah! Don't listen to daddy alright?" Hobi cooed at his daughter almost a year old baby, but she deadpanned him.

"She hates you now," Jennie said.

"No, but i'm curious how the hell did you became a father, you didn't told us you married," Jungkook said.

"Cause I didn't! I just found out I became a father 2 months ago from a night stand I couldn't remember," Hoseok laughed at it, "She said she couldn't live with our daughter anymore because she's married and have a son,"

"What the actual fuck?!" All of them are shocked.

"Yeah, I didn't know too, I told you it's a one night stand!" "I had her test a DNA and boom! She's 99.9% mine,"

"Oh my good god," Lisa shook her head, "But it's a blessing to have a kid, please take care of her,"

"Of course my dongsaeng, she's my sunshine now!" Hoseok said, smiling like a rays of sunshine.

"the gods are giving you a blessing you hobi after all the heart breaks with momo," Namjoon said nodding.

"Of course!" "Everyone deserves to move on!" Hoseok said.

"Looks like everyone is living a good life these days, I'm glad you are fine and happy," Jungkook said while hugging Lisa from behind and place his chin on her shoulder, setting his meal aside.

"You know we hope to you to be always be happy as well, you know that right?" "We support you back there," Yoongi said, Jungkook nodded.

"Of course I know," Jungkook gave him a reassuring smile.

"Imo!"

A familiar voice of a cute and lovely kid came running captured all of their attention with her mother, father, and grandfather with her at the back.

"Chloe!!" Lisa broke Jungkook's embrace and run towards her niece to hug her, "Oh my god I miss you so much!"

"Just Chloe?" Chaeyoung and Jimin came to view.