Chapter 19: First Meeting

The mourning week was harsh for Jungkook as the days passes by seeing his brother in a golden casket for the whole nation to see him before the funeral took place. Though people might think he is strong and unwavered, seeing him in public looking magnificent as King beside his Queen, but only those who knew him so well and sees him in private would know he suffered anxiety.

He could only thank Lisa and her family for supporting him from behind. He appreciate how supportive they are from being the Palace, monitoring his mental health which Lisa prioritize the most. She asked one of her trusted doctor in PVH to come forth for the meantime, and Chaeyoung and Jimin was also there in case his father in law — Chairman Park is out for a business.

He might have lost his whole family, but marrying Lisa gave him a second, he found comfort with them that can never be replaced, nor ever felt from aristocrats. Though it might sound he is in favor of nobility, he never once felt the other faction's support ever since he was born.

But as the time passed as the mourning week and the funeral has gone like a wild river calms. People from different nationalities joined in to bring flowers for the fallen leader, some gave letters of sympathy to the monarchy, and even sent voice mails for them, as a support for their new leaders.

As such, now the mourning period is done.

It is time for the preparation for the enthronement of the new King, which everyone is excited about. Although he wasn't yet to be enthroned as one, his obligation started as soon as he arrived.

And thus the new King, invited the two faction in the throne room to meet them. Aristocrats are not happy for inviting the nobility in an important meeting. First meeting with the new King, has always been aristocracy, not one King in history has ever invited nobility in his first agenda.

And it is certainly caught the latter faction into a disagreement, but they can't do anything about it, the King's decision is always final.

"Good day, Ladies and Gentlemen, I have gathered you all today to expound my orders and needs as the new Sovereign emerges," Jungkook said as soon as he sat on the throne, that he's still not used to sit on.

"And we all know me and my brother, the late King, has a different character and approaches to many things," "I know this meeting is very significant for all of you and as do mine, and I believe a little change does not mean I am siding to anyone," "It's just that I want this country knows we are being fair," Jungkook said, there has been a long petition that nobility has nothing but their honor, and as a big influence in the country, he wanted to give them the benefit of the the doubt.

"Let's expedite some minor importance like the profit when I was once a Businessman, I decided to renovate parts of the Gyeongbokgung, as much as my brother loves the historical structure of the Palace to live in," "I always wanted a place of respite away from the work," Jungkook said after Namjoon gave him the papers for the meeting.

"It has always been my effective ways of thinking and giving space for my thoughts, and also give proper living for my wife.. The Queen," Jungkook said while the people gathered nodded in response, they can't refuse his right, as long as he doesn't need the government's money.

"Second after the renovation, I've decided to continue the legacy of my brother, I will be needing everyone on the list I put on the paper, and resolve the issues on the mining field," "Then I wanted my enthronement to be simple, and fast, I wanted it done as soon as possible," "I want it in three months time so we can provide the other expense in donation," Jungkook said while most of them just nod like freaking puppet controlled to say yes.

"Then as for our secretary, I want to retain Kim Namjoon as my royal advisor, and as for the Queen's lady in waiting will remain Kim Jisoo,"

"And lastly for now, I want to instate the regency of my wife, and shall be enthroned beside me as the Queen Regent," Jungkook said which made the people's attention brought in.