16-3-1: Union Dutchmen (6-2-0 ECAC Hockey)

After a stellar performance by Charlie Finn last Saturday, the Colgate Raiders head to Schenectady, New York to play the Union College Dutchmen on Friday night at Messa Rink. With 11:13 left in the first period, Jake Kulevich scored to make it 1-0 Colgate. With 7:19 left in the first period, Anthony Rinaldi scored to tie the game 1-1. Alex Evin and Darion Hanson matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, we'll skate to an 1-1, first intermission tie. With 12:16 left in the second period, Jack Adams scored to make it 2-1 Union. With 10:14 left in the second period, Parker Foo scored to make it 3-1 Dutchmen. Evin and Hanson matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 3-1 U it remains heading to the third period. With 1:32 left in the third period, John Lidgett scored to make it 3-2 Dutchmen. With 2.4 seconds left in the third period, Darcy Murphy scored to tie the game 3-3. Evin and Hanson matched zeros for the remainder of regulation so, we'll play extra hockey for the tenth time this season because of a 3-3 tie between Colgate and Union. Evin and Hanson matched zeros in overtime so, we'll skate to a 3-3,overtime tie. Colgate shifted to 16-3-2 on the season and 6-2-1 in ECAC Hockey play.