9-3-1: #17 Quinnipiac Bobcats (3-2-0 ECAC Hockey)

After a great bounce back win last night, the Colgate Raiders return to Class Of 1965 Arena to play Rand Pecknold's Quinnipiac Bobcats on a top twenty showdown in Hamilton. With 10:17 left in the first period, Darcy Murphy scored to make it 1-0 Colgate. With 4:29 left in the first period, Kyle Baun scored to make it 2-0 Raiders. Alex Evin and Keith Petruzzelli matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 2-0 Hamiltonians it remains heading to the second period. With 19:02 left in the second period, Skyler Brind'Amour scored to make it 2-1 Colgate. With 6:39 left in the second period, Michael Lombardi scored to tie the game 2-2. Evin and Petruzzelli matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 2-2 remains our score heading to period number three. With 19:30 left in the third period, Mike Borkowski scored to make it 3-2 Raiders. With 10:18 left in the third period, Robbie Bourdon scored to make it 4-2 Hamiltonians. With 1:13 left in the third period, Joe Wilson scored an empty net goal to make it 5-2 Colgate! Alex Evin finished off the Bobcats and Colgate wins 5-2! Colgate improved to 10-3-1 on the season and 4-2-0 in ECAC Hockey play!