22-5-3: Brown Bears (12-4-2 ECAC Hockey)

After a disappointing loss last Saturday, the defending national champions head to Providence, Rhode Island to play the Brown University Bears on Friday night at Meehan Auditorium. With 11:10 left in the first period, Chris Berger scored to make it 1-0 Brown. With 5:14 left in the first period, Mike Borkowski scored to tie the game 1-1. Charlie Finn and Luke Kania matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 1-1 we stand after one period of play. With 10:26 left in the second period, Kurtis Bartliff scored to make it 2-1 Colgate. With 3:09 left in the second period, Justin Jallen scored to tie the game 2-2. Finn and Kania matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 2-2 remains our score heading to the second intermission dressing rooms. With 16:36 left in the third period, John Lidgett scored to make it 3-2 Raiders. With 8:43 left in the third period, Nick Prockow scored to make it 4-2 Hamiltonians. With 11 seconds left in the third period, Jeremy Price scored an empty net goal to make it 5-2 Colgate! Charlie Finn finished off the Bears and Colgate wins 5-2! Colgate improved to 23-5-3 on the season and 13-4-2 in ECAC Hockey play!