Epilogue

So, the Harder era comes to an end in Hamilton, New York and Raiders fans have come to expect greatness out of their hockey team. Coach Harder left a lasting impact on this university and community by delivering three national championships in a row which made Colgate great those three years. The Raiders will have new players lacing up the skates next season as the quest for a fourth national championship in a row begins in October. This trilogy has been so fun to write because it's a dream of mine for Colgate winning a national championship.

This trilogy was an honor and a privilege to write and I hope you all enjoyed my ramblings about some of my favorite players hoisting the national championship trophy! Raider Road was an idea for a couple of months and then boom I just wrote it and I've wrote two companion novels alongside it. Colgate hockey, as I've mentioned several times, has been my life for around twelve years now and praise the lord I get to write about it on Wattpad.

I love hockey and I love using my imagination to make my dreams into reality. This NaNoWriMo challenge was so fun and I can't believe I completed the modified challenge because I tampered this challenge because I don't think I could write 50,000 words in this book. So, I challenged myself to ten thousand words and praise the lord, I did it. NaNoWriMo and Colgate hockey go hand and hand in my mind but I modified it a wee bit. Thank you for reading this series and I hope you all enjoyed my splurging with giving Colgate a few national championships! Go 'gate!!