21-4-3: Rensselaer Engineers (11-3-2 ECAC Hocley)

After a decent tie last Saturday, the two time defending national champions return to Class Of 1965 Arena to play the capital region portion of ECAC Hockey team, Rensselaer and Union this weekend in Hamilton. With 10:24 left in the first period, Joe Wilson scored to make it 1-0 Colgate. With 9:16 left in the first period, Zach Dubinsky scored to tie the game 1-1. With 1:14 left in the first period, Robbie Bourdon scored to make it 2-1 Raiders. Charlie Finn and Owen Savory matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 2-1 Hamiltonians it remains heading to the second period. With 10:27 left in the second period, Darcy Murphy scored to make it 3-1 Colgate. With 4:39 left in the second period, Simon Kjellberg scored to make it 3-2 Raiders. With 28 seconds left in the second period, Nathan Sinz scored on the power play to make it 4-2 Hamiltonians. With 18:37 left in the third period, Mike Borkowski scored to make it 5-2 Colgate. With 12 seconds left in the third period, Robbie Bourdon scored to make it 6-2 Raiders! Charlie Finn finished off the Engineers and Colgate wins once again by a score of 6-2! Colgate improved to 22-4-3 on the season and 12-3-2 in ECAC Hockey play!