24-5-3: #3 Clarkson Golden Knights (14-4-3 ECAC Hockey) (Senior Weekend)

After a stellar performance by Alex Evin last Saturday, the defending national champions return to Class Of 1965 Arena for senior weekend as they welcome in their biggest rival, the Clarkson Golden Knights tonight before the ECAC Hockey tournament in just a few days. With 10:21 left in the first period, Zach Tsekos scored to make it 1-0 Clarkson. With 1:10 left in the first period, Tylor Spink scored to tie the game 1-1. Charlie Finn and Frank Marotte matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 1-1 remains our score heading to the second period. With 12:17 left in the second period, Haralds Egle scored to make it 2-1 Golden Knights. With 11:43 left in the second period, John Lidgett scored to tie the game 2-2. With 7:40 left in the second period, Kyle Baun scored to make it 3-2 Colgate. With 2:10 left in the second period, Chris Klack scored to tie the game 3-3. Finn and Marotte matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 3-3 remains our score heading to a crucial third period. With 19:36 left in the third period, Chris Klack scored to make it 4-3 Tech. With 12:16 left in the third period, Adam Tisdale scored to make it 5-3 Clarkson. With 8:42 left in the third period, Spiro Goulakos scored to make it 5-4 Golden Knights. With 41 seconds left in the third period, Robbie Bourdon scored to tie the game 5-5. Finn and Marotte matched zeros for the remainder of regulation so, we'll play extra hockey yet again because of a bizarre 5-5 tie between Colgate and Clarkson. With 4:16 left in overtime, Spiro Goulakos scored to win the game for the Raiders 6-5! Colgate improved to 25-5-3 on the season and 15-4-3 in ECAC Hockey play!