21-4-2: #16 Cornell Big Red (11-3-1 ECAC Hockey)

After a very close game between these two schools a night ago, the Colgate Raiders head to Ithaca, New York to finish the home and home series with Cornell on Saturday night at Lynah Rink. With 9:13 left in the first period, Kurtis Bartliff scored to make it 1-0 Colgate. With 3:20 left in the first period, Max Andreev scored to tie the game 1-1. Charlie Finn and Matt Galajda matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 1-1 remains our score heading to the second period. With 11:13 left in the second period, Morgan Barron scored to make it 2-1 Cornell. With 6:16 left in the second period, Joe Wilson scored to tie the game 2-2. Finn and Galajda matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 2-2 remains our score heading to the third period. With 12:18 left in the third period, Kyle Betts scored to make it 3-2 Cornell. With 42 seconds left in the third period, Spiro Goulakos scored to tie the game 3-3. Finn and Galajda matched zeros for the remainder of regulation so, 3-3 remains our score and as a result, we'll play extra hockey. Finn and Galajda matched zeros in overtime so, we'll skate to a 3-3,overtime tie. Colgate shifted to 21-4-3 on the season and 11-3-2 in ECAC Hockey play.