Chapter 2

The Departure.

I entered into the plane.. Alone, feeling left out and away from all that's mine. I'm on seat 53b meaning I've two partners on my sides. On my right is a humongous lady -ok, not that big but big- she looked nice, I think. On my left is a man that I'm very sure is a workaholic because he couldn't take his eyes off the magasine.

I made myself comfortable in my alone space, only to feel a hand over my head, I checked and saw a lady with her baby and I fiddled with his hands. I turned back to continue in my solemnity, I took a magazine in the pew and tried to be focus. Soon it was take off, and I was fidgeting, so scared of height.

It was a Five hours journey, and I visited the bathroom about three times, bumping into different people on each of my encounter; including a really cute guy about my age, I think, and moreover he said "Hey".
In no time, we were landing, I had just closed my eyes to sleep. We landed in one piece.

I carried my hand luggage, passed all the check in and had to wait for my other luggage to come in; of which i waited Thirty minute. The guy that "Hey" earlier walked up to where I was standing and started to introduce himself.

"Hey... again, I'm Austin, we met earlier" he said
.
"Hi, I'm Tiffany" I replied not knowing what else to say, I was going to admire his features in my head, but I snapped out of it fast.

"I want to believe this is your bag" he gestured to me.

I looked at where he was pointing at and replied "Yes, thanks".

We walked together to the exit and he asked where I was headed.

"Eleanor house" he raised a brow.

"Oh"

"Yeah, do you know it?"

"Yeah, it's quite lengthy from here, you should get a taxi"

"I definately will, with my luggage, I have to"

"Alright, I've got to go, I'll see you around.. Somehow" I smiled a little, but he continued "Maybe at school" my eyes popped, did he just say school??. And then he left. I guess I've made a friend.

I flagged down a taxi and gave my destination, he got down to pack my luggage as I entered the back seat.
This place does have a wonderful view, malls, cinemas, restaurants and other fun places.

After about forty-five minutes we stopped at a massive building, didn't look like a hostel but a dorm. Within I was excited, we might not be allowed to use gadgets, but we could go out certain times. I got off the taxi, paid and dragged by boxes into the building and stood at the reception. I was told to wait a hile.

A woman came in after a while, whom i believed to be the receptionist and I walked up to her.

"Hello", she said with a brght smile.

"Hi, I'm Tiffany, the new student staying here" she looked into her record and brought her head up almost
immediately.

"Your room is on the 3rd floor, room number 302, here's the rules guiding this dorm and your key "she said. I took the paper and key from her and gathering my luggage again made my way tthrough the stairs.

I had arrived on Friday afternoon, so I won't be going to school until Moonday, enough time to finish my activity.

I opened the door to room 302- my new room- happens that I've to share with someone else, whom I'm yet to meet.

I took the bed beside the window, dumped my bags on the floor and laid down, in 5 minute, i drifted asleep.