Chapter 11

Searching for a fling.

I've never been in a relationship, how can I when I'm always alone? So I decided to look for a fling since I'm away from my parents. I needed to feel the world. I wanted to meet someone I don't know, know him and forget about him, so I made my way to the beach.

I went to the beach alone, in the sexiest bikini I've ever worn, I bought it on my first outing with Cassie. I got to the beach, sat on the chair I came with and watched the surfers as they surf in the water. I particularly kept my gaze on a young guy, who I think was eighteen, he had a really black hair and a nice body. I kept following him with my eyes.

After his round in the water, he carried his surfboard and was walking towards me, I pretended not to see him coming since I was wearing a sunglasses. I was right, he was coming for me.

"Hey, sexy" so I turned like I had not seen him coming.

"Hi, surfer"

"So, I saw you looking at me" I said, sitting beside me on the sand.

"How? I'm wearing a sunglasses"

"Lady, I could tell you've been looking at me. I did all that stunt for you, anyways" I smiled.

"Alright, you win. I'm Tiffany"

"I'm Chase" Chase are names given to players, I can bet he's one. "You wanna get a drink with me?"

"Okay" I packed my chair and beach bag and followed him to the bar. As we walked, the girls around just kept staring at him and he kept brushing his hair with his hand, holding his board with the other. He really looked sexy from behind, especially with the way he took his steps, I couldn't stop admiring him. Soon we were at the bar. I placed by beach bag on the dear beside me and my chair in the space between my legs.

"What would you like to have, Tiff?"

"Chapman is okay" he turned to the bar man and made our order

"So, Tiffany, what year are you in?" I hesitated.

"Grade 11" he raise a brow at me.

"How would a grade 11 girl have such body like yours?" He looked at me in a sexy way and caressed my thigh.

"What about you?" The barman served our drinks and I sipped from it.

"I'm in college. Sophomore"

"I see, you school here or live here?"

"I live here, I school at Texas"

"Cool" I've heard stories of college boys and they don't just just have a basic one kind of fling, they take it to basic ten infact. I'm just looking for a basic one.

"What brings you to Colorado?"

"School, I'm from Boston".

"You came all the way from Boston, to school in Colorado? Wow"

"My parents wanted distance"

"Oh, that explains it"

"You've fun by surfing? Or you make money in it too"

"For now just fun, maybe money later" I sat there admiring his features, his black eyes, long lashes, shaved beards and his no tummy fat. He's really an art of God. "What made you come to the beach today? I've never seen you?"

"So, you come to the beach everytime?"

"Yes, when I'm on holidays"

"I just came to relax and maybe find someone to hang out with" I smiled.

"Then I guess I'm the someone?"

"You happened to be the someone I'll hang out with not the someone I planned to hang out with, because I didn't plan to hangout with someone I know".

"Alright, woman if you say it that way" He looked away at the beach resting his arms on the table.

"I've got to go, Chase, thanks for the drink and the chat" I rose, wore my gown on my bikini and carried my bag and chair. I held my hand.

"Can I see you some other time?"

"Maybe when I decide to visit the beach again"

"Phone number?"

"We don't use phones in my dorm" he let go of my hands.

"So you never want to see me again?" I smiled and walked away from him.

"Bye, Chase"

"Bye, Tiffany" I walked away like I had just won a lottery. Mission Accomplished.
I got back to the dorm, had my bath, changed into my PJs and went to Cassie's room. She had a new guy- I've never seen him- so I excused her and went back. As I laid on my bed, I slept.