Ch 8

I got out of the cabin in pj's and battle armour with my sword and shield. I ran to the nearest monster and sliced it to pieces.

After the battle I went back to the cabin changed, and got ready for the day. I was just getting to history when the next wave of monsters appeared. Tony was awake for this fight.

I finally got back to my cabin. Cam and Zoey following me in.
"What is going on today?"
"It's the big three. Thalia's arrival makes 7 of the big three here. Some of us are gonna have to go to camp Jupiter."
"Percy and Annabeth are leaving tomorrow for college. Plus, I have a small house in new rome, that I never use."
"I say we have a meeting, of all the big three children." Said Zoey.
"Good idea. I'll ask Tony to get everyone to stay at the pavilion after lunch."
****
"Ok, the attacks on the camp are obviously from too many of the big three children being here." I said. "Some of us are gonna have to go to new rome. Percy and Annabeth are leaving tomorrow for college. I say at least 2 go with, just in case. I have a small house there. Who wants to go? And you can come back every once awhile." There was a lot of I ain't leaving.
"I'll go" said Zoey. "And, I volunteer Tom to come too."
"Ya, I think it best to get him as far away from bunker 9 as possible." I smiled l. Everyone looked at him. "What? He spray painted everything!"
"You know, it is erasable." The look on his face was priceless. He took of towards the woods. "Ok then. I guess it will be me and Zoey-"
"And me!" Said Cam running up the steps.
"-To go to camp Jupiter." I finished. I went to tell Chiron, he said we could go. I packed my things into my endless backpack. Then me Cam and Zoey left for camp Jupiter.
**** time skip ****
Couple of weeks
I walked into the house and remember that romans had different views on size. The place had three beds (perfect) one bath, a basement (which was small) a living room (with flat screen tv, Xbox(both versions), PS4.) I walked into my room to find it exactly the same. Desk in the corner where it was easy to look straight out the window. My bed on the opposite wall l, and a big closest with a dresser in it. I unpacked and met Everyone in the living room.
"I like it here" Cam said excitedly.
"Same."
"Is there anything you gals want? Coffee? Kool Aid, not Dakota's."
"I'll take coffee, cream and sugar."
"Um, same."
"Ok." I said. "I'll be back.
I went into the kitchen and put a pot of coffee to cook. I went back in to find them talking about boys... They stopped when I walked in. A few minutes late the coffee was done. I went In and fixed the coffee, three cream and sugar. I brought them back in as Rayna and Nico came in.