Ch 14

"TOM!" I heard someone yell "TOM, WAKE UP!"
"ugh, what?" I looked to see an I-ming of Tony.
"Tom , you better get here, fast."
"ok, I'll be there in an hour."
"no, you need to get here now."
"fine, I'll water jump." I got out of bed, and packed my bag. I've been in New Rome for 5 days now, what could he possibly need me for? he already determined that I didn't rape Drew (not that I did). I grabbed my jacket and went to the fountain. it was early dawn. I jumped in and thought of CHB. I swam up from the canoe lake.
"come on, quickly!" a camper ushered me to Rachel's cave.
"What is going on?" we got there and Tony handed me a slip of paper.
"read it out loud."

The youngest son of the sea god
shall go south
to recover his father's weapon
to prevent a war

I dropped the slip.
"Tom?" I heard Tony, but at the same time I didn't. "Tom, you ok?"
"uh, ya." I said, "I'll be right back."
I went straight to the cabin into the and laid down on the bed.
"I got a quest. I can't believe it." I said out loud. "I'll take Cam, and... who else?"
"Me." I turned to find Drew standing there. "GET OUT!" I yelled. I shoved her out the door, as Tony walked up.
" what was that about?"
"she asked to join the quest."
"oh. so, who you gonna take?"
"Cam, and I was gonna ask you.
" uh, no. sorry, I'm busy. leading the camp, rebuilding the big house."
"I understand."
"why not take Julian? he's your friend isn't he?"
"um, na."
"what about olivia?"
"No. I don't know, I find someone."
"Ok, cya."
"Cya" I went back to the cabin and stayed there for a while. I heard the horn for dinner. I went to the pavilion. I got my food, sacrificed a portion, and ate.I seen Tony step up to the podium.
"Attention. Attention. I'd like to wish Tom a safe journey for his quest. Also he needs one more person for his quest."
"I VOLUNTEER!" I heard Drew say. I stood up.
"Get out of here Drew!" Everyone started to laugh.
"Ok, ok. Lastly, Capture the flag is this Friday." Tony said. He stepped down and returned to the table he was at. I went back to the cabins after dinner, and fell asleep.