Ch 5

We walked to the edge of the forest. We got there just in time to hear the plan.
"Ok, Poseidon, Zeus , and Hades go to the left, Athena will be split into two groups, one will go straight through, the other will go to the right. We are majorly out numbered. But, we can still win!" she said. Annabeth then divided the Athena cabin in half. The three cabin that were to got to the left got ready to charge. The horn blew, and we charged. We got to the creek, and where met by 5 guards, I took out mine the same time Nico took out his.
"Go!" I heard Percy yell. Me and Nico tool off for the flag. We got there just as Annabeth grabbed the flag. We followed her to the creek, protecting her. She jumped into the water, at the same time 3 arrows impaled themselves in her leg, I willed the water to push her up into the air, then safely on our side of the creek. There was a lot of cheering. Percy, Jason, and Tony arrived. I taped Annabeth to make her dry.
"Thanks."
"No prob."
Percy looked at me and I mouthed "I will tell you later."
****
I got to the cabin to find Percy and Annabeth having a make out session, with no shirts on...
"Don't you have to be married to do that?"
"Agh. TOM!" They said.
"What, just asking." They quickly got there shirts on. I sat down on my bed, put my pen on my night stand. Took my jacket off, and hung it on a nail I have there for it. I felt my phone in my pocket. I put it next to my pen. I walked over to my dresser, grabbed my pjs, and changed. When I was done Annabeth was just laying down on Percy's bed. I sat down as Percy started to change. The door opened.
"Zoey! I said, I got up and gave her a hug. "How's my half sister doing?"
"Good, just glad I could make it this year." She climbed the small ladder to the bunk above mine, changed, and went to sleep. I laid down on my bed and went to sleep.

--------
Sorry for a short chapter, but school has been a bit rough this week, and I just started a youtube channel, DOD2003, so ya, leave a like, comment, and help out with my new channel. (I do not own the PJo & HoO, uncle Rick does.)