Ch 12

I walked around the camp looking for work. I found nothin, so I went back to my cabin. I found Cam sitting on my bed. she looked at me with a smirk on her face. I tilted my head to the side a little wondering what she did. She got up and walked over to me.
"what did---" I was cut of when she kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her waist, as she stated messing with me hair. We stopped for air. She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. she traced my abbs as I pulled her shirt over her head, I tossed it to the side along with mine. she started to undo my belt, and pull down my pants. I did the same, I pushed her against the wall and kissed her on the lips, our tongues touching, I put my hand on her butt and hoist her up against the wall, she warped her legs around my waist. I carried her over to the bed. I laid her down, then got on top of her. I started kissing her neck, the started kissing down her bra strap. I stated to unclasp her bra as she pulled down my underwear.

I jumped up so hard I hit my head on Zoeys bunk. WHAT THE HADES!
"tom? you ok" Zoey asked.
"ya, dream" I replied.
I seen it was 5, I got up, got dressed, and got ambushed by Drew. dang it.
"what do you want Drew?"
"I want you."
"well sorry, but I have a girlfriend already."
she was wearing a flannel button down shirt. she undid the first 4 buttons. dang it, she isn't wearing a bra... she pushed me against the cabin. by this time, she had only one button left. she pulled me inside.
"stay." she said in a voice that just made me do it. she took off my shirt, and undid the last button. she took her shirt of and threw it to the side. I could see her breasts. she pressed them against me and started to take he skirt off (again, no underwear). I closed my eyes and counted to 10, as she used her charmspeak. I opened my eyes and pushed her off me.
"get off of me." I said in a stern voice. Cam walked in, and seen drew naked. she went over to her, grabbed clothes , then grabbed her by the hair and dragged her out side and thew her into a mud puddle. drew's entire body was covered In mud ( the puddle is like 2 feet deep). she grabbed her clothes and ran to the Aphrodite cabin. Cam came back in and slapped me.
"I deserved that."
"yes you did." I kissed her. she grabbed my hand and laid me down in bed.
"I love you."
"I love you too." we fell asleep.

foreshadowing