Ch 3

Disclaimer, I don't own any of the PJO & HoO characters, uncle Rick does. Thx for reading.

I woke up to the sound of Annabeth waking Percy up. It's 4 in the morning!
"Eh hem." They looked at me." People are trying to sleep."
"Oh shut it."
I heard a knock on the door, everyone turned to the door. I got up to answer it. I opened the door and there stood Cam in her Pj's.
"Umm..." she noticed that Annabeth was here, and that Percy was up.
"You're secret is safe with us. Annabeth said as she elbowed Percy.
"Oh, ya, safe!" Percy same d rubbing his side.
"Can I come in?" Cam asked.
"Ya." She came in and sat on my bunk.
"Um, see you later Tom." Annabeth said, as she and Percy walked out. Cam laid down on my bed. She got comfortable under the covers. I walked over and laid down next to her. I kissed her forehead.
"Good night"
"Good night"
We fell asleep together. I woke up the next morning to Annabeth shaking me.
"WHAT!" I yelled. (Im not a morning person)
"It's 11 o'clock."
"WHAT!?!" I yelled even louder. I rushed to change, I meet Annabeth at the door.
"No, you need to go talk to Percy, he told me he need you for something."
LWhere is he?" I asked.
" with Jason I think."
"Thanks." I left for cabin 1.
"Jason? Percy?" I yelled.
"There not here."
"Leo?"
"Got told that Percy and Jason where looking for me. So I came here." He said
"Come on, lets see if there at bunker 9."
"Ok"
We got to bunker 9, nothin. We decided to try the dining pavilion.
"There you guys are!" Jason said.
"Sup?" I said.
"What you need?" Leo asked.
"I need your guy's opinion." He said as he pulled out a small ring box... I know where this is going.
"DO IT!" Me and Leo said in unison.
"Jeez." Jason said.
"Ok I need your help though."
"Ok?"
"I need you Tom use your power to create a whirlpool, a small one, with a little place in the center for the box, and I would like the box dry please."
"Ok"
"I know you are better at whirlpools than I am so..."
"Ok"
"Um thats all really. I'm gonna do it tonight, at the beach, tom be there at 7:50."
"Ok, good luck. I've got a girlfriend of my own to find, cya" I said.
****
I noticed that throughout the day Percy trying to avoid Annabeth, I honestly did to. But it was 7, so Percy and Annabeth should be here any time. There! I seen them, strolling along the beach, I just swam around. They where a few feet away. Whirlpool I commanded. The ring raised out of the water and went to Percy's hand. He keeled on one knee.
"Annabeth Chase, we promised to never leave each other. Will you marry me?" He asked.
"Yes!" Annabeth said, getting teary eyed. "Yes!"
I swam ashore. And walked to cabin 3 to change. I got changed, and went to find the group to tell them the news. I finally found them.
"Guys!" I started, Percy and Annabeth are getting married!" I said right as they walked up (right on time).
"Annabeth! Let me see the ring!" Yelled Piper. "OMG! You are so lucky!"
"We need to go tell Chiron." Annabeth said.
"Night everyone!" I said. Even though I still had 3 hours till curfew. I laid down, and instantly fell asleep.