Ch 9

I changed into my swim suit and went to the bath house. When I got there I found Cam in the locker room( no separation of gender...). I took my shirt off, and was about to go in.
"Wait for me." I heard Cameron say.
"Ok" I said as I turned around. She was taking her shirt off. (She was wearing a bikini). She grabbed my hand took me over to the check in desk. Got a private room card. Then took me to that room. We walked in.
"Well?" She asked
"..." I couldn't say a thing. She laughed, the pulled me in for a kiss.
"Wow." Was all I could say. We left an hour later. I made pizza for dinner. We ate. I Went into my room, and was in the middle of changing when Cam came in in her pj's. I finished changing, then laid down in bed with her. We fell asleep together.

My dream was simple, yet horrible. Normally I don't have dreams. But this one was at camp half-blood, getting attacked again, this time losing. What felt like an hour later, the camp won. Then a huge ball of fire came out of nowhere. And destroyed everything.
I sat bolt upright in the bed. I woke Cam up on accident.
"What's wrong?"
"Dream." We laid back down, Cam fell asleep again, but I couldn't. I got up quietly and went to the kitchen. I turned the light on to dim, grabbed a prism, and rain the water in the sink. I grabbed a dracma (sorry if I spelled it wrong) and flipped it in the mist.
"Oh goodness of the rainbow, please hear my offer, and show me Tony Jimenez, camp half-blood." The mist shimmed Tony's face appeared. He was asleep on a table In the dining pavilion. I wave through the mist, figuring no need to wake him. I went into the living room and laid down on the couch. I laid there thinking about the dream. I finally fell asleep. I woke up to Zoey shaking me.
"Ugh. What."
"Camp! It was attack, Chiron, is dead!"