Ch 16

"So, any idea where we are going captain?" I heard Cam ask. I was to busy commanding the ship (mentally).
"South."
"Besides that?"
"Nope." I replied.
"Ok"
"Continue south, at this speed and heading." I told the ship out loud.
"I don't know how to operate this thing."
"I wasn't talking to you. And, this ship is not a thing, it is a live... um, object"
"K then"
"I'll be in the captain's quarters."
I went into the quarters and looked around. There was a hammock in the corner with a blanket. The other side of the room had a desk. On the wall closest to the hammock, and door, was a flat screen tv. And a small couch with a recliner about 5 feet from the tv. I laid down in the hammock.
"Dang, it's 6pm already?"
"Yep." Cam said walking in. She laid down next to me, thankfully there was enough room. I started to fall asleep as cam ran her fingers thou my hair.

I woke up about an hour later. Cam was next to me starring at the ceiling. I looked towards her. She notice I was awake. I moved in towards her lips, and kissed her. Next thing I knew, we where making out, she took my shirt off, as I took hers off. I undid my belt, and pulled my pants off, cam did the same. We laid there making out, not daring to take anymore off. Eventually, we fell asleep.