Ch 1

Tom's p.o.v
I got out of the camp van, and started to walk towards half-blood hill. I got to the top, and walked though the barrier. Below me was rows of strawberry fields, the big house, the cabins ( I lost track of how many there where when the one for hades went up, I just stopped counting. The dining pavilion with its greek style marble design, the ocean to the left, the Canoe lake to the right. I walked down the hill towards cabin 3. Yes cabin 3, son of Poseidon, Percy Jackson's half brother. I walked in to see the place clean for once! I unpacked, and got ready for bed, it was 10:40 when I got there. I got in my bed, across the room from Percy's and Tyson's. I was about to fall asleep when I hear the door open. It was Percy! But theres another shadow there? I heard Annabeth tell Percy "I love you" and I heard him say the same thing. They started making out...
"Ah hem! I'm trying to sleep here." I said. They both jumped 5 feet in the air. I started laughing.
"NOT FUNNY!" They yelled. The horn for curfew blew.
"Oh, go to sleep Tom." Percy said "And DON'T TELL Chiron!"
"Gess, I won't, secret is safe with me, I've come in seeing you two doing worse..." I left it at that, and turned to face the wall. I fell asleep.
I woke up early like normal, my clock said 5:15, it is actually 6;15, I never set my clock ahead for day light savings. I seen Percy and Annabeth still sleeping, I left them be. I put on my CHB t-shirt, shorts- and grabbed my sneakers. I walked out of the cabin quietly and started to jog towards bunker 9.
****
I got to bunked 9
"Leo!"
"What!" I heard him yell from somewhere in the bunker.
"You finish my phone?"
Ya, just last night, here, should keep the monsters away." He told me.
"Thanks," I said as I shoved my phone in my pocket. "Cya at breakfast."
"Cya"
I left, and continued my jog back to the cabins. I got back to find Annabeth leaving to go to her cabin, and Percy getting ready for breakfast.
"Sup?" I said as I walked in.
"Sup"
"You know if Tony's here yet?"
"Uh, ya, I seen him last night at the summer welcoming campfire." He replied.
"Thanks."
I jogged to the hades cabin.
*knock knock knock*
"What!" I heard a yell from behind the door, it opened, there stood Tony in his black leather jacket, and blue jeans.
"Oh! Tom!" He said surprised. "I didn't know you where here yet, I didn't see you last night."
"Haha, I snuck in 20 mins before curfew."
"Ah" he said. "Well, come in. Come in."
I walked into the dark room.
"This place creeps me out." I said.
"Haha"
I heard a horn blow in the distance. I looked at my watch 7:30! Holy cow!
"Cya!" I yelled. And ran for cabin 3. I got there just as Percy started to leave. I sat down across from him at our lonely table of 2, unless Tyson is here. We started talking about camp, our plans for the new fun weekends... basically, no classes, and you can do whatever you want. We finished breakfast, and went back to the cabin. Since my first period is free time, I took a nap.