2. First Day of New Life.

Swarna had decided to study Business and Accounting. So she enrolled in the stream. So she took admission to a school for her further studies.

After a few days of admission, Swarna came to her school. She was feeling very energetic while entering the school. For a while, she felt like she had achieved something very big in her life. That feeling was normal for every student.

Swarna was very happy because she had chosen the stream which she always wanted to study. Swarna was missing her classmate Tiya. Tiya and Swarna were friends since childhood but this time they both got separated because Tiya hadn't chosen the subject as Swarna's and went to the capital of the country for her further studies.

She was thinking about her old days when she entered in the classroom. Suddenly a voice from the back came, "Hey Swarna what are you doing here?" She turned back and saw one of her old classmates in front of her. She was happy and surprised to see him there. As soon as that boy entered into the class Swarna shot her question. "Don't tell me you have taken admission in this school too."

"Well Yes! Miss Swarna, I am here to study the same thing which you are going to study." replied Sam. They both were schoolmates in their previous school, because of this common link they have a lot of common topics to talk about. Both of them had chosen a bench and sat while chatting.

Suddenly the school bell rang and the teacher entered into the classroom. After the first class one by one all the classes continued according to the routine. At the lunch break she got involved into a fight with some of her new classmates. At last the students on the opposite side accepted their defeat, and went out of the class for complaining about her to the principal because of their ego satisfaction.

One of the students wrote a very strong application, which no one could reject easily, and submitted it to the principal. The principal understood that the new students must have created problems in the class, and Swarna tried to stop them which offended them and that was the reason why they were complaining about her. The school principal was familiar with Swarna's attitude as he was one of her teachers in her old school. Two years back he left that school and joined the new school because of his personal and professional reasons.

After listening all the complaint, the principal advised those students not to get involve in any kind of fight with Swarna because her patient level is very low and after losing her temper she never cares who is standing in front of her. The thing she cares is how to break the opponent bones. That student got very angry and went out of the chamber, he was very angry on the principal because of his biased behaviour. But he can't do any thing in this matter.

He came to his class and sat on his seat. He was staring Swarna very angrily. He wanted to take revenge from her, because she was the first person in his life who insulted him and even slapped him. Suddenly one of his friends came to him and asked him to come out of the class. He asked the reason but his friend didn't reply and pulled him to the computer lab. There he showed him some news related to Swarna. That boy was shocked more than his friend after watching the news. He saw that Swarna was the last year's national champion of judo and dance and she also knows sword fighting and so many types of games too.

After watching that news he understood why his principal advised him not to mess with Swarna. He was in a great shock. All of his plans had failed of bullying that weak girl after school hours. He went to class, and after realizing his capability and capacity of fighting, he apologized to Swarna. That was the last day when he bullied someone. He tried to become a good friend of Swarna and Sam. That first day of school ended and all the students went back to their homes.

Swarna and Sam went to a library for self study and there they met one more friend of them from their previous school. All of them were very happy to see each other. They went to the library and after completion of their paid hours they all came out. All of them met again and then started talking about their previous and new school, the changes which they were facing and their future goals.

They all have a common interest in computer, so they decided to take extra classes of it and learn it nicely. They all wanted to talk more but the sky was getting dark. So after finishing their conversation they went back to their respective houses.