55. A Busy Day.

Kai went to the university and asked the professor to change his shifts and completed all the formalities. He came back within two hours. When he arrived at the house he saw that Swarna was still working. He peeked into her study room. Swarna saw him and asked him to come inside. He came inside the study room. He started roaming but his face was clearly saying that he didn't have any idea where should he start his work.

Swarna noticed that confusion and asked him what was bothering him or distracting him. Kai said, "I have many things to do but I don't understand from where I shall start?" Swarna asked about all his tasks. So Kai started to tell her about his works.

He said, "I have to record five solo songs. Then I have to make an album with brother Zian and another album with brother Vadin and Palu. After that there six songs are pending for writing I have to write them too.

I am a social media person and I have not done any live sessions in the last four months. So I have to do at least three lives in the next seven days. Recently I started a new business of musical instruments and art and craft. So I have to look after that also.

And these all are on one side and the most important thing my new song's music is on another side. I have to make a perfect musical background for my song's lyrics. Music which can match the song nicely."

Swarna said, "This house is big very you can do whatever you want. But as you know that I am also working here it will be problematic if you will play any kind of music.

So, in my opinion do two things firstly. No.1. order for soundproof glass walls according to your recoding room. So that whenever you will record anything or sing anything. It won't disturb others. And No.2. You have time until the order arrives, so do a live. It will reduce your one more problem.

And the company will take almost two hours to deliver the order. After delivery, the mechanics will also take time to set it. And the most important thing you have shifted your class to the second shift.

So you have almost five hours for preparing everything for the live and other things and when the room was all set you can start your other work too. Now it's my opinion. If you have any other idea in your mind then you can go with that also."

Kai said, "If I had any idea then why the hell I would roam here? And I like your idea. So I am going to follow it. Wait I forget I have taken a new number. So it will take time to activate the SIM. So can I use your computer or laptop for ordering? Because all the websites ask for the phone number."

Swarna said, "I am working on my computer and my laptop is on charging, so if you want you can use my laptop but without removing the charger."

Kai said, "Its ok. I will come to your side and order the materials. So the laptop will not be removed from the charger. And my work will also be complete."

Swarna nodded her head and again got busy with her work. Kai went to Swarna's side and started ordering the materials. While ordering he saw many things on the screen of Swarna's computer. He asked about it. Swarna said that she was preparing some presentations for her meetings. He asked about all those bar graphs, pie charts, histograms, pictograms, and other different types of graphs on the screen.

She replied that all those things were the data of profit and loss of her different companies. She was analyzing all of them and they were sent by her employees. And all those data were going to be represented in the international meeting of multinational companies.

Kai said, "Leave it. Even if I will try it I am not going to understand it right now because I have never gone through any of these things." Swarna smiled and Kai went out for arranging all the needed things for live.

After some time he came home back with many things. He saw that Swarna was standing in the hall with Yua and a man. He ignored them and went to his room. He prepared all the things for the live session and set the cameras also. He came out for fetching some water bottles.

This time he saw that the man who was talking with Yua and Swarna had left. He heard Swarna saying to Yua to keep an eye on that man who left just now. He was confused but again ignored them and went to the room and started his live.

Swarna also get inside her study room and again started working. After some time the mechanics came and set the room according to the plan given by Kai. Kai was busy in his live. His live ended after two and half hours.

The room was all set he paid the workers and they all went away. Kai started setting all his materials into his recording room. He placed all the musical instruments, mics, and cameras in their places. He also set all the tables and chairs for meeting and sitting.

Working for more than two hours made him tired, so he came out of the room. And went towards his bedroom for refreshing himself. After taking a rest for some time he saw the time it was almost time to go to the university. He started getting ready. Suddenly, Swarna knocked on his bedroom door. Kai came out and asked Swarna what happened.

She said, "My car is not working. Maybe some internal problem. So will you drop me to the university? Just for today, I won't bother you next time."

Kai said, "Its okay. You don't have to say all those things. I will drop you, but there is a problem what if someone will see you and me together?"

Swarna said, "Don't worry about that. If anyone will see us together we will act like I am getting late for the university because my car is not working properly. You saw me and decided to give me lift to the university."

Kai said okay and then both of them were outside of the house. They went to the parking area. Swarna saw that Siya came back from school. She went near to her and said, "Siya I have prepared your meal. It's in the microwave. Eat it on time and complete your homework.

I will check when I am back. Okay and one more thing don't overdo your practice. And after completing your homework take some rest and call me when you want to go to the practice area for the shoot. Okay bye bye. Go home."

Siya shook her head and said okay. She headed towards the house. Kai and Swarna headed towards the university.