28. Swarna's Truth and Kai's Anger.

Six months had come to be completed, since the practice of Siya and the STM members started. The concerts were going to take place in a few days. Everyone's practice was over. And now those people were rehearsing.

Swarna used to do all her office related work more efficiently in those six months. Siya had learned a lot of things about Soubuan its culture, tradition and about STM members too including her practice she was doing very well.

Just two weeks later, the concert of STM and Siya was about to take place. From place to place people were buying tickets to go to their concert. Swarna was very happy to see the success of Siya.

As the days passed by, the preparations for the concert was getting faster. Siya was very excited about her first concert at Soubuan. So she wanted to give her best in her first concert. She used to practice a lot during the training days. After that, at the time of rehearsing she was the only one who used to do her training with the highest energy level. Her whole body hurts a lot every day because of extra practice.

The day of the concert was coming near. Siya was getting nervous. But Swarna used to calm her down and makes her feel better in different ways.

THE NIGHT BEFORE THE CONCERT

Siya was very nervous because only one day was left. STM members were not that nervous because they were habitual of that crowd and performing with other members. But Siya was not familiar with facing that much crowd in front of her. She used to perform online on live shows. And she had never performed on a shared stage. But this time it was different she needs to perform with all the STM members. So she was getting a little panic.

But Swarna as usual calmed her down. All the group members came into her room for helping her. Not only Swarna but Kai, Vadin, and other members also helped her and tried to motivate her. She felt relived after seeing her supporters around her.

That night Siya slept very nicely. She was looking very cute while sleeping. After she slept all the group members came out of her room and asked Swarna about Siya's that condition.

Swarna said, "She has not seen this world. She is still a 14-year-old child. So whenever this kind of situation occurs she gets panic. And at that time I have to cool her down sometimes it is difficult for me as well but still I try and my efforts work."

Zian nodded his head and said, "Yes yes this is a common thing in children. I can understand your situation because I have to see this most of the time because of my daughter. You know that she is 5 years old and she also gets panicked most of the time.

I can't say that I understand your problem completely but I can say that I know your problem a little bit."

All of them smiled and then they left for their homes. Swarna thanked them for helping her. And then she dropped them at the main door. After that she came into her balcony and started watching the moon again.

When Kai went to his home he also came to his balcony. He was also watching the moon. Suddenly his eyes fell on Swarna. He didn't understand why she was standing there because it was late night then. And when all the members were leaving her house she said that she was going to sleep now, so why she was standing there.

He wanted to ask her so he went near to the corner of the balcony. But before he asks anything Swarna's phone ranged.

Swarna picked up the call and said, "Hello, hi guys how are you both doing." From her voice, Kai thought that she was feeling sad. Then he started waiting for her to end her talk. So that he could talk to her.

He was waiting there and listing her words. Swarna said, "Ya I know that tomorrow is a very big day for Siya. But as you both know that I don't want him back in our life. He can easily recognize Siya. After that, I can't even imagine how I am going to manage all those things.