34. Yang's Meeting with Siya.

AT THE UNIVERSITY

Swarna was sitting in her classroom. Kai and other members were also present there. But they all were just staring at her. None of them tried to talk to her.

After some time the professor came into the class. He took the attendance and then he started teaching. Swarna was listening to him very carefully and she was busy making notes of the chapter.

Kai and Lucus were talking about the letter which Swarna received that morning. They both were very confused about her statement which she said at the home. Not only them but all the other members of the group were also confused and worried about her. They all wanted to talk to her but no one dares because of her stress problem.

But at last, Kai said, "Who knows that she is not taking stress now when we are not talking to her.

At least we can ask her if she needs any help. After all we all have promised her that we will help her in every situation. Maybe she is stressed now but when we talk to her she will calm down. We have to talk to her."

Zian said, "Yes he is right what if she is feeling tired and lonely. We can't help her in her marriage but at least we can share her problems. We have to ask her."

All of them agreed and then they all decided to talk to her after the class ends.

AT SIYA'S SCHOOL

The teacher came to the mic and announced, "My dear children it's half-day school again today. So you have to go home. You have one hour to call your parents and guardians and tell them to take you guys. Have a nice day and a safe journey. Bye-bye."

All the students started packing their bags. The junior students called their parents to take them away and the senior students left there by their bikes.

But Siya needs to call someone to pick her up because of security reasons. So she thought to call Swarna but she remembered that Swarna had gone to the university. And Siya didn't want to disturb her studies. So she called Yua to pick her up.

Yua picked up the call and said, "Yes Siya tell me what you want." She was sounding low. So Siya asked, "What happened why you sound low?"

Yua said, "Nothing it's normal. Some work pressure. Leave that matter and tell me why you called me." Siya said, "Actually, it's half-day again at the school. So someone has to come and pick me up. Dima has gone to the university today and it's not her departure time. So you have to come and pick me up. Please."

Yua said, "Okay I am coming wait for me."

Siya replied hmm and then hung up. She was waiting for Yua to come and pick her up at the playground.

Suddenly she saw a man coming near to her. He came to her and said, "Hey Siya remember me."

Siya said, "I have seen you somewhere. But I can't remember your face clearly." That man smiled and said, "Don't give pressure on your brain. I shall tell you. I am Yang your mother's boyfriend. You are just eight years old when you last saw me. So you can't remember me clearly."

Siya said, "Ya ya now I remember you. How are you Uncle? And where have you gone these years? In the starting, I missed you very much. After that I forgot about you."

Yang said, "I also missed you. But today I have work for you. Will you help me?" Siya asked what work.

Yang said, "Six years ago. I left for some work and I can't tell that to Swarna because it's a secret.

Swarna doesn't want to let me go. So I have to break up with her because that work was official and risky and I don't want to push her in any risk.

But believe me I missed both of you very much. Now I regret my decision of breaking up with her. But that was necessary. After five years I tried to find out about her but she had not left any clues about her existence.

I was losing hope. But unexpectedly one day when I was doing some work in the international court I saw Swarna there.

I tried to meet her but it was not possible. So I started accumulating all the information about her then I got to know about her and your father's conflict.

I tried to fight the case from her side but she didn't allow me, maybe because of our relationship. But now her case condition is getting worse. The court has ordered her to get married. Due to some reasons which I can't tell you now.

She doesn't want to get married after that break-up. But she has to marry. Now if I go to her and ask her for marriage then she is going to say no definitely. So I want your help in making our relationship better again. I want to be with her again.

In this way she will come back to her love, you can also get a father, and then the court will also get satisfied from every side. So what do you say?"

Siya thought for some time and then she said, "It's not a bad idea. And I have also known you since childhood. So you are eligible for becoming my father. Okay, I will help you." Both of them laughed.

Suddenly Yua came there and she saw Siya was chatting with Yang. She ordered all the bodyguards to separate Yang from Siya and then loudly said, "Siya! What the hell are you doing here? Why are you talking to him? Come here."

Siya said, "Yua you don't know him he is my Uncle."

Yua said, "I know him far better than you he is not your Uncle. He is just a criminal. Keep distance from him."

Yua again said to Yang, "And Mr. Yang you also maintain the distance with her otherwise you know Madam." She held Siya's hand and went to the car. All the bodyguards didn't allow Yang to talk to Siya again.

Yua told the driver to go to the home. But Siya was very angry. So she ordered him to go to the University for meeting Swarna.