4. Placement.

All the journalists went back after taking the interviews of the toppers. Only the principal and all the teachers of the school were left there now. All the teachers were happy for their students they congratulated Sam and Swarna for their achievement.

Swarna and Sam shared this news with their parents and other family members. As usual their family members were very happy for this achievement and asked them to come home early for the celebration. After talking with their parents both of them went to the park were all the three friends usually gathers to relax and enjoy the natures view.

Sam and Swarna came there and found Zack waiting for them. They surprised him from the back and after that they chatted and enjoyed their day of achievement till evening. In the evening they said bye to each other headed towards their respective homes.

At the house Swarna's mother cooked her favourite foods. She again congratulated her and asked her to wash her hands before eating. After washing hands Swarna ate the dinner with her family. All of them were eating the dinner while talking about Swarna and her future planings. Swarna was just eating her meal without commenting anything on the matter of her future profession.

THE NEXT DAY

It was seven 'O' Clock in the morning Swarna was busy with some work, when she received a mail. That mail was sent from the central university committee. She read the mail and found that it was related to her placement. After reading the whole message she gathered all her family members and told them that she was going to the city of Karangbeng for her further studies.

All the family members were very happy to hear this news. All of the family members and relatives took her phone and red the message one by one. In the end she shared this good news with both of her best friends. They were very happy for her and surprised too. When they heard the news they told her that their placement was also done in the same city, but all of them had to go in different universities. But at last they all were happy because they were going to live near to each other.

THE NEXT WEEK

Today Swarna had to leave for Karangbeng. Her family came to leave her at the station. There she met Zack and Sam. And all three of them sat on the train. Saying goodbye to their family, they set out on their journey. The train started and took speed. After sometime the station disappeared. All of them were enjoying their journey. After a long journey of one and and half days they reached their destination.

All of them went to their home which they had already seen. They liked the house very much and now it was time to clean the house. So they started cleaning the house. After the hard work of five hours the house looks neat and clean from every corner.

The next morning Swarna and Zack were making breakfast and Sam was making beds. They all took a bath and ate food and then went to their respective colleges. When they looked at the college, everything was very beautiful and the way of teaching was also very correct. Swarna liked her college very much. That day, she spent her whole day seeing the entire college.

It's evening Swarna was in the library looking at some books. She liked a book of business studies very much. She took that book and went to the person working there for issuing it. She wanted to read that book tonight.

AFTER THE DEPARTURE

Swarna came home and chatted with Zack for a while about his first day in the college, while Sam had slept just by saying that college was good. It was night, so Zack and Swarna went to sleep after having dinner. But instead of sleeping, Swarna started reading that book.