80. Plan of Confession.

Sam was very shocked to know that all of his friends knew about his feelings for Anisha, even when he didn't tell them anything.

He asked Swarna how they found that he had fallen in love with her new secretary. But in place of Swarna Zack said that he was the one who found out that he was in love and told to everyone.

Sam was feeling very embraced, he made a face and said, "If you all knew about this then why didn't any of you tell me?"

Swarna said, "Because we wanted to hear it from you." He started looking down to the floor and while making drawings in the air he said, "When you all know about this then help me to confess her."

Everyone stared at him and in a very funny manner they all said, "Very excited!" Sam looked up at Swarna and told her to stop everyone from teasing him. Swarna smiled and said, "Okay okay! From now on no one will tease him except me."

Sam looked at her and said, "Swarna, don't start again." Swarna laughed and assured him that she wouldn't laugh at him anymore. After that everyone came back to the normal position from enjoying mood and started thinking about how Sam was going to propose to Anisha.

Suddenly Swarna said, "Before proposing Anisha I want a promise from you, Sam." Sam and everyone else looked at her confusingly and then Sam asked her what promise did she want?

Swarna said, "You will propose to Anisha and if she won't like your proposal and disagreed to be in a relationship, then you will not force her in any way. If she feels comfortable around you after this act then only you will live around her or else not.

I don't want you to suffer either, because I have seen you in the past. So you also don't keep a hundred percent hope that she will accept you. And if she didn't accept you, you will not behave like what you did in past.

There are so many people in this world and life never stops for a single person. So you will not stop or change your living system for a girl. It's her choice to like you or doesn't, be in a relationship or not, or live like your friend or not. No one can force either you or her.

Promise me this then only I shall be a part of your plan or else, if after losing Anisha you become again a drinker and a sad man, you will lose me too."

After hearing all those things Sam was very shocked not because of Anisha's disapproval but because of Swarna's words, He also thought about his decision of proposing to Anisha again, he was very confident that Anisha would accept his proposal and live with him. But he never thought about the second condition of every proposal which lies on the negative side.

Suddenly Zack came in front of Sam and said, "Swarna had seen only one day of your drama, which made her say this much big thing that she will break our friendship. But I was the one who had seen you every day after you came back from your marriage.

And now I also wanted to say something. My proposal is the same as Swarna's. If Anisha didn't accept your proposal and you will become again a drinker then you will lose both of your friends too."

Sam was shocked again to hear that Zack was also going on Swarna's team. He said, "But why are you both saying all these things? You know me I can't do the same foolishness again. You don't have to worry about me in this way."

Both Swarna and Zack said at the same time, "You know that you can't do the same foolishness again, but we know that you can do anything again and again."

Sam looked at both of them surprisingly and said, "Okay I promise you I won't do that thing again, if Anisha rejects me. And now you two just promise me that you will never again say that you guys are going to break our friendship. You two know that I can't live without you guys."

And then he hugged both of them. Swarna and Zack said sorry to him and hugged him back emotionally. Kai said, "So can we discuss how Sam is going to propose Anisha." Everyone broke their hug and then started discussing the plan of confession.

After some hours of deep thinking, Sam said, "She likes animation and animation games a lot, so I can make an animation movie, especially for her to propose to her."

Kai said, "No no. Wait a minute I have another idea. She likes animation and animation games too. So if you will make a movie then she will only enjoy the movie but, if you will make an animation game according to her then she will also experience that game. And at last, you can propose to her in the game too."

Swarna looked at him and said, "Yes, it's a good idea but you have to make a survival game in which she is the main female character and you are the male lead character. At the end of the game, the male lead will propose to the female lead in the game, and you will propose to her in real life.

I like drawing so I can design her and your face according to your animation. And at last, you and Zack can develop the game and after that, you can gift it to her." Everyone liked that idea then they decided to work on that idea from next day.