65. Birthday Planning.

"But Sam you told me everything about the problem with Swarna's birthday but what about her birth date? You didn't tell me her date of birth." said granny.

Sam said, "Her birth date is December 27."

Ece said, "That means her birthday lies this month. That's good. And it's much better because we have a whole week to prepare for her birthday." Granny smiled and said, "Yes my child you are right. Just wait and see how I am going to make this birthday memorable for Swarna."

Ece gave a fake smile, she said, "Granny I think we shall leave before Swarna arrives." Granny thought that she was saying right. So she also said the same thing. But before going granny said to Sam and Zack, "Look I asked you two about Swarna's birthday but you two can't tell this to anyone and one more thing, if I can know about this Siya also has the right to know the truth about her mother.

I know that she can't hear that Swarna stopped celebrating her birthday because of her. But you all can tell her the half-truth. And I hope you guys are much intelligent that you can frame a fictional story about it. Now I have to go." They nodded.

Kai said, "Granny you shall go downstairs with Siya. I wanted to talk to Ece for a little. Please."

Granny smiled and went out. Kai closed the door and pulled Ece into the living room. He said, "What do you want to do? Why are you suddenly becoming so nice to Swarna? Tell me what your plan is?"

Ece said, "Are you mad? How could you even think about me like this? Look Kai it's true that I wanted to be with you from the beginning. But that doesn't mean I don't care for granny. I love her very much and in the last few days, I was becoming very mean towards Swarna. She is a nice girl.

Whatever she is doing that's because of our granny and that Siya. I don't know what's the matter going on between you two but I know that after the contract period is over. You will come back to me. And just for these few years why should I make my relationship bad with Swarna? That's why I thought of helping granny in this matter. From this, she will become happy and I can also make an apology to Swarna for being so mean to her.

Still, if you don't understand then I am sorry I can't do anything. Granny is waiting for me. I have to go now." After saying all those things Ece went out of the house and came inside a lift.

Ece smiled and said to herself, "Oh my dear Kai. I know that you will believe in my words. But you don't know what I am going to do. I promise you I will make sure that Swarna leaves you as early as possible. And for that whatever I need to do I will do that." The lift stopped she came out of it and headed towards the villa with granny.

IN THE EVENING

Swarna was asking questions from Siya and Kai was doing some of his office work. Suddenly his phone rang. He picked up the call and after talking to someone he kept the phone on the table again. He went out of the house while saying that he was going to Vadin's house. Swarna closed the door and again started teaching Siya.

AT VADIN'S HOUSE

"Thanks, guys for coming here and brother thank you for renting me your house for some time. He smiled and said, "Just shut up and complete the work for which you came here."

"Yes, okay so Sam and Zack tell me what the favorite flavor of cake Swarna likes, her favourite drinks, snacks, foods, decoration, colors, and what type of dress she prefers at birthday parties," said Kai.

"So many questions okay let me tell you everything one by one. So Swarna's favourite cake is chocolate cake. She won't prefer any kind of hard drinks. She like every type of junk food, all the foods which are famous in Kriratmechal is her favourite. She likes every type of theme in birthday parties but for her, she likes flower decoration most and dress should be according to the theme," said Zack.

"That's it. Just a few questions and for this granny had called me almost a hundred times," said Kai. Everyone laughed and Sam said, "Yes that's it. Our old Swarna also doesn't like fancy things which don't have any special feeling and which are presented just for show off."

Kai smiled and then he texted everything to his granny. After that, he came back home and on the other hand granny had started preparing everything for Swarna's birthday.

AFTER SIX DAYS

"Kai you have to come with Swarna so that she won't doubt us. And Siya you have to live with us for watching everything with your own eyes. Okay," said Kai's mother.

"Okay grandma," replied Siya. Ece was also helping everyone in everything. So that Kai won't doubt her intentions. After some time the whole hall was decorated with different kinds of flowers. The whole hall was looking very beautiful and it's was smelling very nice.

Now Kai's mother came to the kitchen with Siya for preparing the cake. She started making the cake. She had already mixed everything and now she was going to mix some almond powder but Siya stopped her. She said, "Grandma I told you before Dima is allergic to almonds. It's very harmful to her health. Please skip it."

Kai's mother said, "But my child this cake's essential part is almond if I will skip this, it won't taste good. Don't worry I am adding almond powder in a little amount."

Siya said, "Grandma sorry but if Dima will eat even a single piece of almond then we have to shift her to the hospital. She is allergic to it on a very high level."

"It's that much harmful to her?" said Kai's mother. Siya replied yes. "Okay then we shall skip it," said Kai's mother and then the preparation goes on.