chapter 1

Today my bestfriend and I daeshawn would be going into senior year at Johnson High school we really are excited to meet up back with each other at school we have went our separate ways for summer holiday so we only do video calls through out the time daeshawn went to dubai with is sister for the holiday while my brother, parents and I went on a cruise trip to Thailand it was pretty amazing from the beaches to temple an not to even mention the food an to also see the elephants we have lots of fun together as a family I wish we could have stay longer but summer is over now so we have to go  back home packing our bag for tomorrow which is the big day cause its my first day of school for senior year for me let's just say I'm really excited plus to even see daeshawn screaming  out load I tell my parents good night an went to bed. My parents are going back to work today while my little brother and I would go back to school tajay is so annoying and always in My room going through my stuff or bothering me to either play game with him and I all so have daeshawn and the rest of my friends to hang out with enough with the introduction, alina its time to wake up but I didn't want to get up so I act like I didn't hear what she said let's just say I'm not a morning person so waking up early in the morning to go back to school is kind of hard for me if it wasn't for my mom help or my annoying brother waking me up most of the time I would be late for class. My mom come up and drag the covers off of me now come tajay with her who come up on my bed and start jumping on it calling "alina" "alina" wake up. So I get up out of bed an stretch an soon after my mom an tajay leave out my room so she could help ready him for school then go to work my mom is a hotel manager and my dad goes on business trip he went back to work last night he isn't home most of the times usually it would just be me , tajay, mom and sometimes daeshawn when we keep sleep over but my mom makes us sleep in separate rooms because my mom sometimes think that me an daeshawn have something going on so we going to have sex eww he just my bestfriend an I don't think that ever going to happen back to me now I fix my bed and walk into the bathroom wash my face with my skin care product , brush my teeth, then looking at my self at first my hair was all over the place so I brush it put an put it up into a pony tail then went into the shower I love taking a shower its just makes me feel so fresh an at ease when I finish I rap my self in my towel and closed my room door just incase tajay want to run in he doesn't see me naked  I quickly do my hair into a style an pick out a comfy outfit but a sexy one at the same time went down stairs go into the fridge throw out some orange juice and grab a piece of my mom French toast she literally make the best French toast ever drizzle some honey on it an eat quickly without choking. Mom asking me if I'm ready as yet I said yes I'm coming I quickly dash up stairs wash out my mouth with some mouth wash grab my favourite pair of sneakers which is a white pair which can wear with any outfit then I grab my back pack and hurry back down stairs and pick up my key went straight to the front door my mom and tajay is already in the car waiting for me  its so freaking cool can't wait for mom and dad to buy me my own car mean while she waiting for me she was talking to dad over the phone on facetime doing there little lovey dovey talking and my bro with his tablet playing some kind of space game I went into the front seat tell dad morning an that I love him then I put in my ear buds an turn on a song which was trending I see mom hang up then drive out to take us to school on the way my lips was getting chap so I take out my lip gloss just to keep my lips moist my mom soon drop off tajay she said buy to him an kiss him on is forhead she then watch him walk up the stairs and then drive off to our next destination which is my school which is like 25 minutes away from tajay school when we reach she also gave Me a kiss on my forehead like I'm some little kid but I kind of like it just to let me know that she still cares for me I come out of the car sametime I see my bestfriend driving in he has his own vehicle he drive a jeep my mom drive off and went off to her work I run over to daeshawn jeep screaming out is name he came out same time smiling we hug each other for a while then soon after we walk up the stairs to our locker talking about how much we miss each other over the holidays summer has went by really fast this year we went to our locker and put down our back pack an just take out the books for the first sessions of class We have the same class together we went to class an meet up with our friends in the classroom.