chapter 8

The day went by pretty fast all I did for the rest of the day was stay in an watch movie with my mom and tajay while watching television daeshawn come bk over an Join us. It was pretty actward being as I remember what happen last night an I think he also remembers too cause he was looking pretty nervous soon after it was pretty dark outside an I call daeshawn up stairs with me an he came in my room an sit down on my bed I ask him why he kiss me last night an he know that I was drunk he start to confess.
(Daeshawn)- when I went over to my house I open the door an went in my sister was home she ask me where I was coming from I told her that I went to a halloween party last night and I take too much shots cause I got tipsy she said OK next time I should tell her where I was going but I told her that she wasn't home she ask what phone for I said ok she ask if I eaten something I told her that I eat at alina house she smile I ask her why you smiling like that she say miss brucks want you for her daughter I blush an said now we just best friend an why u treating me like a kid I'm big now on is in senior year so I can pretty manage my self she shake her head an went to the hall to sit on the sofa while I went upstairs on my way up stairs I remember kissing lina I stop in my tracks an start to freak out cause I mess up now real bad I have to go over her house an explain it to her but before that I countine walk up stair take a shower and put on some clothes and take a 2 hour nap .when I wake back up I get up wash my face and went down stairs same time I reach down stairs the food my sister cook was chicken but it's OK seems like I could float towards the food an stop walking to how the food smell so amazing Rachel can cook real good I don't know why she doesn't own her restaurant but I hope one day she will soon after I eat I told my sister that I'll be back an leave to go back over lina house lina when I reach over there the door was lock but because I know where the keys where in the right flowers in a flowers pot I open the door an went inside same time tajay run come to me I pick him up an ask if he was OK then I take a seat beside lina and her Mom we watch some movie in time being an soon after it was night an then I see lina get up an call me to come with her upstairs so we can talk ...my anxiety started to get the best of me while going up stairs with her we went into her room an then close the door I said to her I'm sorry for what I did I was just tipsy but the truth is that I started to grow feeling for her from grade 10 but I was just shy to tell her cause I didn't want her to look on me the wrong way nor to mash up our friendship.