chapter 12

Daeshawn) me an lina went into an argument today mean while I was spending time with her at school I didn't want the girl send me nude pic mean while telling me stuff that she want me to do to her so lina want me to show her who I was texting but I never show her cause I know it would let her get mad so I told myself after school I would find her or when I go over to her house I would explain it to her I hate when she mad at me so I was looking for her after school at practice but the girls said she went home so after practice I hurried and shower get dress call vickey if she coming with me but she said no she an Vanessa have plan so she will be driving with them I got in my car an drove off.
( Unknown) I am tae I've always seen lina and her little boy bestfriend driving up an down on the road she pretty sexy an I want her I want her to work her in my club cause she could give me extra more money flowing where I live I run things because I'm a mafia leader no one question me when I want something an I want her an today me an my close friend liam going to kidnap her so because we always watching her house to know what she doing an she don't even know so I saw her come home with her face angry and hurried an went into the house then me an Liam begin to plan how we going to brake in with out leaving no damage soon after we see her come back out in some track tights and tee shirt an earpads in an began runing an man her ass looking fat in them tights smirked we wait for a second when she reach far out we began driving an fallow her it look like something happen to her so she so caught up to know that we following her an till we see that she began to get tired and we wait an watch her stop an try to build back her strength so we know its the perfect time to get her I drive up to her an said sexy come in the car she said no trying to get back her breathe to normal I said it an she ignore me so I give Liam a look an he know what that mean he went out there with a white cloth she try to run off but she realise that she too tired for that so she use her last strength to scream as loud as she can before Liam put the cloth over her face an block her out so we bring her to our big mansion on the other side of the neighbours hood where wealthy people live in big mansion but mine was the biggest we put her in a room with the window grills then lack the door so now basically she our presioner laugh.