chapter 16

They come where I was even them look surprise and shock to see her like this I told them to take out their phone I text them and tell them that we need to take her from here buy distracting who really in control of her first vicky was sad and said that we should call the police but I said to them not yet maybe by time we should do that the persons who kidnap her maybe will move away with her even if more taken girls or in the dressing room so we all agreed to come up with a plan quick cause alina have like 3 minutes more on the stage the plan was I was to stay and continue do my shift at the bar cause it was soon over while David pay a money with Vanessa to see her private while vicky and lala went to the bathroom to see if she come in with her and lala has on a Sweater over her shirt so they was going to give it to alina and wipe off her makeup and leave out the club to David car and drive out as fast as they can and bring her home then call the police. (Alina) keep on dancing on the stage I begin to feel lost in the music till I climb up the pole and do pole dances money begin to throw on me I wasn't even the only stripper girl was on stage two other girls was on there and twerking song begin to play and I move from the pole and I start twerking and one of the strippers girls put they ass up to mine and start twerking next to me so ass shaking on ass the persons in the audience start throwing more money on us looking down in the audience I see this one male person come up more closer to the stage and push through to come near the front when he reach my eyes and his make four I was shock cause I know same time it was my bestfriend daeshawn but I play it off cause I didn't want it look suspicious cause I know tae is watching all of us girls he bring from his house and I saw he make a call mean while I was dancing I went back to the pole and spin around it a few more time and take our the bag tae give me and take up the money it was alot when leaving I get a glimpse of lala and David I smile and went around to the dress room to sit cause I was tired from all the dancing when I came round tae came same time and gran the bag from me with the money and told me that some bwoy and girl pay for me private to dance for them in the dark room so I ask sugar and she lead me to the dark room going there I open the door and walk through the keratin I see David and Vanessa I was so happy but hate nervous cause I know what kind of person tae was and he was dangerous and I didn't want my friends to get hurt because of me I could live with that so they told me the plan that I should go to the bathroom and after I did the minutes in the dark room I leave and went back to the dress room I ask her for a battle of water and for a wipes to pretend like I was going to clean up my self she show me the bathroom and leave cause she was going home early tonight when I go in there even though I was high I still make out my friends and I see lala and vicky I hug them and they kiss me and the cheek and tell me how much they miss me so I told them enough of chatting and get me the he'll out of here and I take off the wig and put on lala Sweater and take off the heels and put on a Slippers which suga has lend me to put on an also wipe off my make up same time we see a girl cone in with the same Sweater I have on which give me more advantage to leave .