chapter 6

(Alina) it was halloween time my friends and I is getting ready to party for halloween cause school be stressing an hate it and it  just began aahh but who doesn't like halloween it's fun to celebrate an go to the parties cause its a one time thing for the year which everyone get to pick who is there favourite character or influencer and dress up as them so David is keeping a party at his house so I was getting ready so I dress up as lola bunny I love her wish I could act her part for the movie my mom did already buy some sweets for her and tajay to give out for tricker treat in our neighbourhood for the kids tajay was dress up as some kind of star War warrior laugh  mom never really dress up as anything she was  just in a jeans pants a sandals an a graphic tee with wander woman on it she look pretty good in her outfit for her age to have two kids my dad supposed to come for December can't wait to see him also he always buy clothes or souvenir for us depends on where he went for business trip and I love when he do it cause it show me that he still care for us even though he hardly at home to see us or have family time but that's ok when he is not busy he tend to call mom or me an talk to us for hours i want to do all the crazy stuff for senior year which I never did before so I can have them as memories so I can tell my kids and grandkids smile in the future also can't wait for prom day to see who going to be elected an I really hope that's  me or one of my friends I was ready and waiting for daeshawn to drive over an pick me up soon after he arrives I went downstairs to open the door to leave then I see him he was dress up as trucky with fake blood on his jaw corner and his plastic knife typical him I wonder who he going to kill now laugh we hug each other he and my mom call to each other and he call to tajay they also do their little secret handshake I don't I laugh and went into is jeep to sit and we then leave out and head to pick up vickey, she was dress up has a playboy with bow tie around her neck with stocking on etc she was looking hot she came in an then we drive off to head over to David House for the halloween party when we reach we see a lot of persons some of the students or from our school ,some leave school already and some are college kids were we where we could see inside the house but it was crowded so we couldn't see David   lala or Vanessa parry look like it start about half an hour now an persons are already drunk while some where taking shots, some sitting in the sofa smoking weed while love birds dancing on each other so we push past our way to the kitchen to get a drink where we saw our friends Vanessa was also dress up as playboy an in some heels, lala was dress up as police kind of Romper and boots heel  shoes and David was dress up as presioner they was talking soon after they spot us and we greet each other and they start pouring shots for all of us man David House got alot of liquor of all type we take about 6 shots each I was feel tipsy as he'll  then I drag  daeshawn to start  dance with me you girl was coming out of her skin cause music was playing plus im tipsy an I'm trying to enjoy my self to the fullest then I saw lala and David leave and went upstairs soon  after I Vanessa put vickey up on the kitchen counter then go between her legs an start kissing her I then went to take some more shots I take like 5 more shots and went back to dancing I then feel the liquor start to kick in  an I start to dance on daeshawn i then check my phone to see what time it was around 1 o'clock I didn't want to go home for my mom see me like this plus daeshawn was tipsy so he can't drive a love song begin to play and I hug daeshawn and it look like he got so caught up in the song and I saw him kiss me an my body didn't even have a problem with it I didn't even push him off i kiss him back soon  after me and dawshawn went upstairs to find a room before up there was full we find one and we went inside  an sit on the bed I was starting to feel horny when he kiss me downstairs so when we reach in the room we continue kiss and then things start get heated he then put his hand round my waist, grab mi ass and our body was so close I though u could see space between us I start wanting more I start lifting his shirt off and kiss his neck he soon suck on my breast an he then take off my shorts leaving the bottom part of me naked  he then kiss my stomach come down an between my inner  leg then he went down on my clit an start sucking me I begin to morn cause it was feeling real good he even tongue me at this point my head wasn't on my body I was at cloud nine and also at the edge of organism I came and he then laydown beside me soon I was knock out cause I was tired.