chapter 18

Alina) after daeshawn leave I went up stairs to take a good bathe and get dress just in something comfortable and text the girls cause me and will go shopping for dresses while daeshawn and David will go shopping for jacket suite we went to the mall and shop around we did find our dress they was looking real good trying them on each one of us dress fit our body perfectly we buy heels also and we went to make up store an buy some make-up we also grab something to eat and meet up back with the boys then came home daeshawn sister will be doing our make up for prom in the evening so I came home give my dad his card an went up stairs with my bags and lay down to chill same time when chilling daeshawn come in and lay on me and we cuddle like that for hours till I past out soon I wake up and check my phone it was 5 something when getting up daeshawn wake up so I didn't have to bother wake him I went to bathe an put on a short shorts and a Blouse and go over to daeshawn house with him when I went over there the girls where just coming in lala was driving David vehicle and they come in an sit I let the girls get there make up done first being as they live a distance away when our make up was finish about 6 o clock hours our make up matches our dress it look so bomb looking at our self I let daeshawn sister take picture of us so we can have it has memory the girls leave to get ready while daeshawn was already went up to his room to bathe and get ready so I went up there to tell him I'm going over to also get ready when I reach up there and open the door I saw daeshawn butt naked he jump and try to cover his self I burst out with a laugh he start to blush u don't have to hide daeshawn cause its nothing I haven't seen before I mention to him and throw his towel off his bed to him he rap it around him self I went up and kiss him and went over to put on my dress and accessories when I was ready as I walk down stairs to see my parents down there talking same time my mom stop talking and burst out in tears my dad ask what wrong and turn around to see what she was looking at she was looking on me and daeshawn was also just coming in his jacket suite he look so handsome as ever I sml and come down to hug my parents cause they already meet mi at the stairs end my dad kiss my hand an fake cry saying I can't believe my princess as all grown up my mom slap him in the head he turn around an said what and turn back around my dad then hand my hand to daeshawn an said make you take care of my princess and don't over drink now son we both smile mom also take a pic with us and tajay take a pic of my parents and us then mom take a pic with me and tajay we then leave and went to our prom when we was there we meet up with the group all of us was looking beautiful as we arrive an reach in we see all the senior year student looking good in there dresses and tux dancing and some talking we then walk over to the food table Vanessa and vicky begin to start stuff there mouth with food which they already put on there plate while the rest of us just put a lil bit of food on our plate it was a lot of different food on the table till it was hard to choose from but me and daeshawn and lala just take a slice of cake with some fry wings after we eat we all take 2 shots of henessy each it was strong and then we all went on the dance floor to dance after couple hours of dancing me and the girls went back over to the food table to take some more food cause we was getting hungry then we take another shot of liquor then a cup of fruit punch to sip on I also share some for daeshawn while lala share some for David then we all start talking an how much we appreciate each other and how we all grateful to be friends and we hope we still be good friends still all when we leave high school soon after the principal come an announce prom boy and girl and it was daeshawn and lala I was so happy for them an when daeshawn come down from off the stage I kiss him real passionate and he kiss me also he then remove the crown an put it on my head I smile bae you never have to do that he said he just want me to feel special also the prom was getting boring out so we all leave and went home but I went over to daeshawn house being is sister gone on some trips it was just me and him we both took advantage of it me and daeshawn as we reach in we begin to kiss on each other.