chapter 2

I have four friends including my bestfriend daeshawn he is light skin colour about 5,5 feet tall has curly black hair I love running my finger through it sometime it's just so soft the girls at school always go crazy over him on his cousin. Daeshawn is in football can also dress well even sometimes I lust after him but not in a girlfriend type of way I mean it as a compliment to how nice he can dress he is also good he is also good in his school work sometimes it's him I go to or we will keep sleep over for him to help me with some of my school work when I don't fully understand he is really fun to be around an gentle man wise to be a good guy for a girl any girl who get him is lucky. Then you have David is mix his dad is black and a his mom is white he is also cousin with daeshawn by motherside he is 5,6 feet tall has brown colour eyes and heart shape jaw and brownish colour curly hair his hair was black but you know boys always trying to look nice for them girls out there so he dye his he also on the football team an he has a girlfriend which is lala I can say they like soulmate for each other I wish I have a relationship like theirs. Lala is 5,1 feet tall she is Mix with Asian she, Vanessa and I is on the cheerteam to help cheer for our friends she always dress hot in her short skirt and tee shirt which she put a tie at the front or sometimes at the back with tall long black hair and can dance well she is also the captain of the cheerteam as she hear some kind of music she always dancing lala is the one who encourage me to join the cheerteam and I pretty much said yes cause I will get to go to cheercamp an avoid my annoying brother guys at school always calling to us include her bestfriend. Vanessa is lala bestfriend an has chocolate skin colour she is 5,0 tall she is like the shortes out of all of us but I like her vibes she always giving jokes when we sad she can also dress as well in her skinny jeans pants and crop top she has short kinky hair but she mostly wear wigs or she will Flat iron it maths class went by really fast then my friends and I leave and go to our separate class which is option time I do arts cause I can draw lala,David and daeshawn do physical education and Vanessa do chemistry she loves mixing stuff I think one day she going to be a sciencetist laugh I went to my next class sitdown and till our teacher miss brucks come I love her maybe because we have things in common like she don't Mix up with some off the teachers cause they love to gossip we also friends I call to her most of the times on school ground or even in public when we see each other she can also teach arts well not to mention when I reach in class I saw few new faces in class students who look like they change class or evening coming from another school but I didn't really pay them no mind because I was listening to song soon after miss brucks come in and I put up my phone and ear buds and she ask how was our summer holiday and so on then she begun teaching us. (Daeshawn) I have left my bestfriend for my next class with David and lala they always kissing on each other on stuff or sneaking into empty classroom or in the changing room doing the dirty ( having sex) I miss alina cause I could have her to talk to mean while in class about what we doing in the future or some kind of madness smile and shake my head I know she misses me too cause she don't really talk to people like that I think is because she shy but hate still she let lala drag her into cheer leading I know is because she can get to go on cheerchamp and Do girly things with out tajay enter fairing with her or her things her bro is really smart for is age he is about 7 year old and he loves when me an alina keep sleep over so I can play ball with him cause I'm the captain at school an I also love play ball so I don't mind doing it or star War game I enjoying playing with him cause sometimes I see him as my own lil brother I'm also always top boy for my class love to make my big sister Rachel and my parents proud of me even though their not present aftening in my life I grow up seeing my cousin Michel take care of us I only saw my parents over phone most of the times which makes me sad and wander sometimes if they still loves me but they promise me this Christmas there going to come in town and look for me and see which bestfriend I'm always talking about when Rachel gets big Micheal leave and went out to another state leaving just me and Rachel at home for her to help take care of me even though she is abit ruling sometimes but I know is because she wants the best for me as I reach class and sit down 5 minutes pass our physical teacher come which is also our football coach me, David and him know each other from freshmen year an till now so we close derake arrived interrupting David and lala from kissing I smiled class went by pretty fast and before coach leave he said practice today this evening cause we have to start train hard most likely cause we coming from a holiday our school is soon best in our state is just us to prepare to play against the best and show them that we better than them we meet up back with alina and Vanessa at the caffeeteria and go to our regular spot which no one sit there we collect our lunch and sit I didn't really feel hungry so all I grab was a bottle of water and 1 apples with a slice of extra cheese pizza me alina and the rest of us begun talking about how our option went then we use our phone soon lunch was over.