chapter 9

So she was quite staring up in my face while I was looking down Iinas an I started to confess to each other an told her I was just scared to tell her cause I was scared I would lose her   so after we done talk about what happen then  I ask her if we could have a relationship with each other an she said yes I was so happy till I leff her up an spin her and suck out her tongue an we hold each like for 20 minutes or so then we went back down stairs . Holding each other hand her mom looking on our hands and back to my face while grinning we both started to blush at each other her mom run come over to us an hug us both cheering like some kid she say she know that we we might end up talking cause that's how she an Lina father start talking . I told miss brucks  bye an Lina come out side with me an we kiss each other an I say to her that I hope this really work out for the both of us an not ruling our friendship she say she hope so too then I went over to my house went upstairs to my room an laydown smiling really can't believe that me an my best friend is really talking.
(Alina ) after halloween and me an daeshawn start talking a week after we inform the rest of the guys that we were talking they hug us an say they really happy for the both of us soon after the weeks went by pretty fast an now we were in December my dad is suppose to come today an look for us but he have a change of plan so he says business come up an that he really sorry that he can't see us but he will make it up to us I wasn't really surprised cause this happen most of the time I'm not really mad at him cause I know if he could come he would I'm just sad that I can't get to see him .tomorrow was Christmas day so today me an my mom is going shopping so we can cook food for tomorrow an we inviting Rachel an daeshawn over so we have to buy enough food so it can share an if we still want more we can take out more food we also buy go our separate ways an buy our own gifts an get them rap I buy a sweeter which daeshawn want for a long time and I buy mom a new set of plate she also want an a star War collection toy for tajay an even thou dad isn't here I buy him a red tie and u know he really going to like it cause he love tie an man if you ever look in dad collection of tie you will see all different type of colour but the only colour I don't see is red that's y I'm buying it . Dad said he was going to call us tomorrow an I can't wait to speak to him so I can finally ask him when he an mom going to purchase me my own car so I don't have to drive with mom an annoying tajay laugh after shopping we Pack out the stuff and take a shower an mom call pizza place an order pizza for us guys soon over daeshawn come over an we was coudling chilling with mom an tajay for a while till we see mom and tajay went to their bed leaving us too alone we was watching fifty shades of gray an we can feel the room getting heated daeshwn grab my ass an squeeze it an I look an him an smile soon after we began to kiss each other an he flip me over with him facing me an between my legs he start leaving hickey on my neck an I start grabing on his hair we then stop leaving both of us panting we lock off the television then went upstairs to my room as we reach in we lock the door an start kissing again I jump up on him with mi foot around is waist an he lay me down on the bed and we Start taking of each other clothes with him between my legs same way after we was both naked I Start grinding on him him he start kissing my left breast while Cressing the other one sucking on my nipples it felt so good I was wet down their then he began to insert his finger in my vagina an finger me my body start to crake more of him an I wanted to feel him inside of me i told him I want him to fuck me real hard till I come he smirk an he started to force his dick inside me i began to morn his name an he Start push deeper an harder I felt every Ench of him inside me soon after he come an he laydown and I went ontop of him an start riding him soon after I organism by sweating an my legs began to shake an I was sweating also then I lay on top of him an I felt asleep on each other virgin because I have had relationships before an we hide an have sex with out mom knowing cause she would kill me my mom was like one of my best friend which I can go to with girl stuff being has she older than me but it's not every thing I told her about .