chapter 4

So we went to practice to meet up with the rest of girls on the cheerteam vicky was leave in charge by lala to begin with us an till she comes so we all start warming up by running around the basket ball court 1 time  they wasn't practicing today so we use it to train then vickey make us do some stretches when we finish we saw lala coming to us smiling away with her lipstick smug Vanessa told her and she start to blush and wipe it off an I look and her an shake my head and we blink at each other while Vanessa and vicky tease her by doing what she and David was maybe  doing Vanessa grab vicky by her neck and kiss her passionately and squeeze vicky ass and then fake sex an them morning me at the other end laughing while the other girls doing there own thing lala call us together and let us line up horizontally with space between us and she infront of us teaching us some of the new dances she found and we began to follow along her.
(Daeshawn) after the girls told me bye and leave I got dress and went to the gym where the other footballer boys are at an then start lifting some weight soon after David come with  lipstick stain on his lips and neck I began laughing he ask what I point to his neck an lips he quickly wipe it off blushing I smile and say is David that blushing he smile and said leave me man I just shake my head then shortly after coach came in an told me to take the boys  to the field and I did so and tell David to carry the balls come  which is in a ball bag he grab them and come behind us we went to the field with David coming with the ball I told them to make two row and kick the ball to each other and they did so while me an David do the same soon after I split the boys equally then  we play a short match against each other then I told the boys trading is finish for the day yhen every body went their separate ways me an David stay back for a bit an  we drink some water an cool off then we take a shower in our boys change room and put back on our clothes to meet back up with the alina them. (Alina) it was getting late so lala over  practice and the other girls went there separate ways leaving me, Vanessa, vicky and lala we rest  a while on the seats in  the basket ball court then we went back to our girl change room and take a shower and get dress then we went to our own locker to grab our belonging to meet back with the boys and check our phone I check my phone an I got a text from mom that I should pick up tajay at her work place cause she will be working late today cause some new cook suppose to come so I reply ok an that I'm about to leave out with daeshawn so we all head out to the parking lot Me and daeshawn went our separate ways while David went to his car with lala behind him they carry Vanessa with being as they live close to each other we all live in the same community but different lane Vanessa and vicky kiss each other then vicky come with us while Vanessa drive with them we say bye to each other then we drove out first starting our journey to the hotel my mom work then I pick up tajay telling my mom I love her and she say it back an thar we should drive safe and daeshawn say the same to her then we drive off and soon we drop off vicky then couple minutes after daeshawn drop us off and drive over to his house daeshawn live right infront of us across from the street they did move from where they use to live which make it more easier for us to link up with each other after daeshawn leave I open the door and we went inside as I reach in I lock the door an kick off my shoes an throw down my bag on the ground then turn on the fan my mom put in the hall for us to use when we hot an need cool breeze while watching TV and drop down my self into the sofa call tajay to pass my phone in my bag and the remote an the table stand infront the sofa I was just too tired to get it he did so an I turn on the television and went on Netflix then finish watch my favourite vampire movie which is the original soon after he said he was hungry so I call the pizza place an order two big pepperoni cheese pizza they said ok it would be delivered in the next 25 minutes an man they was right exactly 25 minutes after the pizza guy arrived I went to my room upstairs an take out money from my savings an come back downstairs to pay for the pizza then I close the door an put the pizza on the counter top an take out a dish an put few slice in it for my mom then tajay grab a dish an take out his an I take up the box an grab two soda from the fridge an sitdown in the soda an finish watch my show while eating cause I know I'm not going to stop eat till I don't see any slices in the box leave laugh it was dark outside now so I lock off the television an the fan an go in tajay room a take out a pair of pijamas for him to put on then I send him to bathe let me tell you he bathe really fast an soon after he come in rap in a towel wet from head to toe I dry him off an give him his clothes to put on one by one then I sit down beside him on the bed and read him a bed time story for him which is a starwar book he love books and game about space shake my head he drop asleep half way reading the book I get up an kiss his forehead an draw up his sheet on him an lock of his light an leave out his room an went upstairs to my own even though my bro is annoying I still love him  the end of the day he is still my bro I went straight to the shower an take a proper bathe cause the one I take at school was just to wash off the sweat off me so I don't smell molly I then put on my sexy pair of pijamas then lay down take out my favourite snack from my night stand an began to eat it same time I ear my mom come in she came straight up to my room to tell me that she came I told her I order pizza for dinner and that her slice is in the microwave an she said ok an goodnight then she went to her room after eating the chips and text my friends in the group I brush my teeth turn off my night light and went straight to sleep (daeshawn) after I drop off  alina I drove over to my house and park my car on the drive way and to make sure I leave space for my sister car I then grab my house key open the door went straight inside then close the door went straight upstairs to my room put down my bag on the ground an take time an take off my shoes so it don't damage smile take a proper bathe when finish I put on some shorts an went downstairs with my phone I take out some spaghetti shrimp etc to make some shrimp Alfredo  till my sister come after I finish I turn on the television an watch some anime soon after food was done so I dish out my dinner an eat mean while  I grab a bottle of water from the fridge and went back to watch anime soon after Rachel come home she came in an kick off her heels cause dress like a person who work in an office and sitdown on the sofa beside me put down her hand bag telling me how work was exhausted she has her own bridal shop which mom her with to do some thing after high school she help her buy giving her the money.