chapter 3

(Alina) We went to our next  classes after lunch now we have the same class for the rest of the day so we sit down together into a little group with just my friends and I with daeshawn sitting next to me while David sitdown behind me putting lala in the middle and Vanessa sitting beside lala with her girlfriend along side her Vanessa is bisexual but to  me she loves girls more she and vicky Start talking from about the start of summer I remember  she text me mean while she was doing her shift at the supermarket she work she meet a fine, clean skin girl who caught her eyes and how she got her number and now there is them with there relationship going pretty strong together vickey also on the cheerteam sometimes she help lala come up with dances for the team to perform because she use to go to dance class sometimes after school on the otherside of class at the back section with us where some group of emo girls and boys and at the top infront of them was some group of children who loves to pull prank on teacher and give there self trouble we sometimes call them the class clown an they always ending up with ditention i think if they don't settle down and stop doing those things they will not graduate I don't know if they will change but I hope they will because this is a new school term and also the first day of senior year and infront of us was the silent kids and a few bright sparks mean while talking to lala she she was showing me video of what new dances she found and how she going to teach it to us over the summer holiday she told me she was going to go through some 19 and early 20 cheerleading dance video and learn them so we can become more better at cheering for our school football team and also at cheerchamp the teacher in our class keep telling us to shut up but we tend to just laugh and turn around when the teacher not looking on us we continue talk till class over and now it's the last class of the day daeshawn seems to come off his phone cause he really love watching football video so I began to talk to him telling him that I'm going to drive with him today he already know that I will be driving with him I just want to tell him and that we keeping sleepover this week to update each other an how our lives really going an if is parents never going to visit him I know daeshawn from primary school when Micheal use to drop him at school and pick him up mean while Rachel was in high school we become bestfriend one day at school that day I leave my pencil home and I really need a pencil  an I'm the shy type so I keep  looking around an he was sitting next to me and he ask if something is wrong and I said yes I don't have a pencil and he smile an  stretch across one of his and I said thank you and smile then I ask him the second class of that day if we could be bestfriend he said yes and from that day till now we are still bestfriends he sometimes take my mom as his own so because my mother know that his mom isn't around cause they tend to go on business trip so she care for him soon class was over and all the corridor was full of children mainly because today is the first day back to school after summer everybody happy to see their friends again and talk about the things they did over the summer holiday my friends and I take our books and squeeze our way past the students and open our locker and put down our books and take out our clothes for training me, daeshawn, Vanessa and vicky start walking leaving lala and David behind kissing on each other an may be they will do a little quicky in a empty classroom or bathroom stall laugh daeshawn went to the boys change section while me, Vanessa and vicky went to the girl section and change into our short shorts and sleeveless shirt then we tell daeshawn bye and leave for practice.