chapter 13

Alina) I was awake in a dark room with no light an as dark as the night I was weak out maybe of the stuff they use to block me out an my head began to spin I try to stand but I couldn't soon after I saw the door open an it's the same guy which was telling me to come in the car an same time I remember that I have being kidnap an I try to scream but I was still too tired of that so I ask him what he wanted an he said for me to work for him I ask why he said to make money and I'll get a percentage I was so scared till I was shaking cause I know he was a mafia boss an no one dear ever question him an how his heart is cold as ice as what we hear from people who has meet him soon he ask if I was hungry I said no but he know I was lieing and he leave an soon after another man come in with a plate of food an give it to me I said I wasn't hungry an he leave it on the floor.
(Daeshawn) when I reach home I didn't even drove over to my house I went over to lina house an call for her but no answer so i took out the spear key which was in a key pot beside the door an I open it an start calling lina  say I'm really sorry but the house was so empty I went to her room no sign of her just her bag pack an stuff so I indicate that she went for a run so I go back down stairs turn on the TV an watch anime soon after it was dark outside no sign of her still I heard the keys outside began to giggle I went to see if it was her but it was her mom and bro I ask her if she got no message from lina she said no she thought lina was with me she put down her stuff an start sat in the sofa to rest an she ask what happen an I told her she said maybe at the girls I message them in the group they said the didn't see her after school an being as it was about 10 going to 11 we call the police same time an told them about it an they said they will search the neighbour hood an ask if they see any signed of her then if they don't see her their they  going to register her as missing we said ok we still stay up to see if we will see her walking it  was 2 in the morning still no sign so we just went to sleep.  Its about two week now no sign of her an I'm really sad we keep calling her phone but it's still voice mail her mom didn't want to tell her dad that's she missing as well cause she know he is not going to take that well but today is the day that she will be telling him for all the times she missing i slept in her room just to smell her girly perfume on her bed make me smile an misses her so much I was already down stairs when lina dad call to check up as he always do an miss brucks start crying an and he ask what's wrong and she say it's about two week now since lina being missing an I'm scared that I won't see her again  tajay went to go hug miss brucks an said hush mommy we soon ear that they fund her alive somewhere all we need to do is trust God sametime Mr brucks told her that he will try to take first flight an come down an try to help find her and miss brucks wipe her tears an said yes  but  son its true let us wait to see if they find her.