07. get out or get fucked

CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN

THE GLADERS PRACTICALLY jumped out of their skin when the vent door was suddenly sent flying, smashing on the ground with a ringing clang

THE GLADERS PRACTICALLY jumped out of their skin when the vent door was suddenly sent flying, smashing on the ground with a ringing clang. Thomas seemed to slide out the hole faster then lighting, Andie and Aris not far behind.

"Thomas?!" Minho yelled out in question and concern, all of the boys noting the three's shaken demeanors. 

"We've gotta go." Was all the boy muttered as he leaped into action, peeling off his bed sheets to tie and secure the door as best as he could.

The boy's all threw rapid questions at him all at once, varying from what was going on and why they had to leave. They just as quickly however, realized it was like tossing something at air, senseless.

Turning then to Andie like they often found themselves doing, Newt stepped forward asking her what Thomas was going on about.

"Ava." Was what she found herself muttering.

"Ava?"

"Doctor Ava Paige. She's alive."

Newt and the boys shook their heads as if what she was saying made not a single sense and Andie suddenly felt a simmering frustration bubbling inside her.

"Ava Paige? I-I don't understand."

"It's wicked!" Her voice was harsh and her jaw tight, and those who didn't already have their gaze set on her, their heads snapped her way that very instant, Thomas included.

The boys were all taken aback by her outburst and truthfully she herself was too. But with the new acknowledgment that they were still stuck in this infinite web of lies and deception, she knew it was bound to happen.