4

First off, this is a therapy book for Tommy but yall seem to need it too so go watch some hermitcraft.

Tommy and scar build a scaffolding tower to build height in the ocean. Tommy's breath hitches as he looks down in terror. Then, scar helps him secure some wings to his back and hands him fireworks.

"So, you jump and try to telax your body. The wings will open and you'll glide! Itll be magical and amazing. Then, you start usingthe fireworks and you'll go faster and speed up! Its amazing!" Scar explains. Tommy looks over the edge doubtfully.

"Itll ne fine, theres water down there." Smiles scar. It's true, the entire ocean lays beneath him.

"What if I crash?" Tommy asks finally. Scar shrugs.

"It hurts but its fine, you just have to pick up everything and reorient yourself. But here, i have a did you die box from Grian, you can have the armor." Scar explains and then hands over brand new fully enchanter diamond armor. Tommy's eyes go wide. Armor. Diamonds. So casual was the gesture but it meant so much.

Tommy hardly nods his thanks, puts on the armor, and looks over. He can't though. He can't jump.

Hands gently nudge him from behind and he screams the whole way down and splashes into the warm ocean below, sputtering to the surface. Scar flys down, chuckling.

"WHAT THE *Dolphin noises*, YOU *Dolphin noises* ?!!?!" Tommy screams and scar laughs a bit more, landing gracefully at the bottom of the giant tower.

"I have one life!!! I could have *Dolphin noises* DIED!" Tommy screams some more and Scar grows serious.

"Ohhh are you from a hardcore series? Im sorry! I didn't know. But here in hermitcraft, you get infinite lives." Scar apologizes and Tommy just sits there with the greatest look of confusion ever. So scar flies high in the sky, does some ducking and weaving as he does, a few loop de loops, and then promptly crashes into the single dirt block in the scaffolding and explodes into stacks of copper and EXP. Tommy screams in alarm but just a few seconds later Scar returns and does a little jazz hands thing before collecting everything.

"W-what just happened?" Tommy demands. So scar explains. Deaths are not permanent here.

They climb again and again until Tommy learns to glide. He crashes a few timrs and at first feared for hos life but soon outfrew that fear. He was almost immortal. Then he tries the fireworks and yelps at the sound but scar helps him get a resource pack that makes it sound not like an explosion but like a birds call. Tommy laughs and cries out in joy as he feels the freedom of soaring. Is that what it was like for Phil? Long ago?

No matter, it feels great. And Tommy, is happy .