Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Aiden

2 Weeks Later

London Calling by the Clash was circulating through my mind as I stirred my coffee around, yawning I glanced over at the front door of the flat just as Luke came through the door, his honey coloured hair messed up from sleep, and he rubbed his eyes tiredly and sat down on one of the stools surrounding the breakfast bar. "You look like crap this morning" I muttered and passed him a cup so he could make himself a coffee.

"Gee thanks and you are such a delight to look at in the mornings" Luke muttered back, he shot me a glare.

I shot him a look back. "Is El still sleeping?" I questioned in surprise as Eleanor had one of the worst sleep patterns of the lot of us. That mostly had to do with her anxiety keeping her up at night or the fact that she would be drawing or editing photos for Unknown albums, ep's, or concert/gig venues until dawn then not even sleeping a wink until sunset.

Luke nodded and stared at the kitchen clock on one of the grey walls portraying the time to be seven in the morning. "You don't ever talk much in the mornings do you Harris" I muttered and Luke raised an eyebrow at me.

"Aid you never shut up in the mornings" He replied, I smirked and punched his shoulder.

"Are you ready to go to Ireland at the end of this week?" Luke questioned and took a sip of his coffee.

"I suppose, it was nice to be home for a few weeks" I replied honestly, Luke nodded in agreement.

The next part of Unknown's Midnight tour was in Ireland then off to Wales.

Luke and I chatted a bit more about the upcoming tour, the struggles of jet lag and new music Luke had been mucking around with, with Colin.

"Luke"

"Yeah?"

"It's nice to know that you finally plucked up the courage to confess that you like El."

"She makes me happy" Luke replied and I could see the fondness grow in his expression as he spoke of Eleanor.

"That's good mate" I smiled.

...
Colin emerged from his room looking a complete wreck. "She has a boyfriend!" he muttered and flopped down on the couch.

"Who?" Luke muttered

"Emma Smith!" He wailed.

'Who is that' Luke mouthed to me looking at Colin.

"A girl who Colin had been crushing on and met at the pub a few weeks ago, they went on a few dates but-"I muttered trailing off as Colin shot me a despaired look.

Suddenly the front door opened again, Eleanor stumbled in her hair half falling out of a bun, messy curls flying everywhere, and she looked tiredly at Colin as he layed looking upset on the couch. "What's wrong with him?" she asked Luke as Braden emerged from his bedroom fully dressed for the day and shot Eleanor a glare as she was only wearing a rather baggy navy t-shirt and her pyjama bottoms.

"Is that my shirt?" Braden bellowed eyeing Eleanor up.

"So what if it is!" She hissed back they were standing inches away from each other; it was rather funny to look at Eleanor staring up at Braden's height glaring with all her might.

"Okay, okay break it up you two" Luke muttered his arms folded over his chest, his jaw tight as he stared at Ellie and Brad.

I let out a laugh as they stepped away from each other looking like two little kids getting yelled at by a parent. "Shut up Aiden!" they both shouted.