You broke our promise

Y/n's pov:  it has been a few weeks and my group brought in new people from somewhere.

Before the thing is one of them is a girl and her name is Enid and her and my best friend Carl.

Have gotten close and he's forgotten Me because he never asks me to hang out with him anymore.

He's always with Enid somewhere outside the face or in it talking.

He doesn't even notice me anymore even though I say hi every morning.

And once Enid comes in our house and says hi or morning he looks up at her.

And Smiles and says morning or hi back it's like I'm not even there or alive anymore.

So I don't go down and eat with them anymore nor do I talk to them anymore.

I live with them now because Rick saved me from getting killed by my own.

Family Because they turned and and tried to kill me.

So yeah that's how I'm with the Grimes well not really anymore only Rick and Michonne and Judith talk to me.

And sometimes I look after Judith for Rick and Michonne because they have work or just need a brake.

From all the work they do to make Alexandria safe from walkers or bad people.

But I only have one more day here until I leave with my uncle Daryl.

Ha at least I'll be away from this place since one of my very best friends forgot I even easiest.

And also he broke his promise he said to me but at least he's happy.

But I really am going to miss Judith and Rick and Michonne for what they have done for me.

I hear the door open and see Rick come in to the room.

Rick: hi y/n how's Judith doing?

Y/n: hi Rick she's been really good.

Rick: that's good so I heard this is your last day with us?

Y/n: oh yeah I guess it really is.

Rick: so are you going to tell Carl?

Y/n: probably not.

Rick: why?

Y/n: well he umm doesn't even talk to me anymore and he doesn't even know I easiest anymore.

Rick: why do you say that?

Y/n: because I say morning and hi to him and he doesn't even say hi or morning back to me and he doesn't even look up at me so yeah.

And when I say hi or something to him he doesn't even know I'm there.

And when Enid comes and says hi or morning he looks up at her and smiles and says morning or hi back to her.

So I just kinda gave up on talking to him anymore he doesn't even know I easiest.

Anyway so he won't even know I'm gone so there's no point in trying.

But anyway did you come to get Judith back since it's time for me to leave after all.

I'm already packed so it'll look like no one was here in the first place.

So yeah I'm really going to miss you guys after everything you've done for me and I'm very thankful.

For that but it's time for me to go bye Rick.

Rick's pov: as she said that she gives Judith back to me and picks up her things and heads out the room door.

I follow after and see her say bye to Michonne and then looks back up at me and says bye to Judith and me again.