"i just couldn't take it anymore"

🛑 Warning: self harm🛑

😢If this triggers you I suggest you get off this right now ok. I don't want anyone of yous to do this. to your selfs if this triggers you ok please.😢

Made up some characters: Lilly,Ben,Rose,Jake.

Y/n's pov: I was just at the lake eating when someone grabs my Apple. I was eating and pushes me onto the ground.

I look up and see Jake Lilly Ben and rose are smiling at me and laughing at me.

Jake: maybe you should stop eating!

Rose: yeah I think you've had enough I mean look at you!

Lilly: right I can't believe Carl even cares for this pig I feel bad for him.

Ben: yeah he has to deal with you everyday for the rest. of his life maybe he should dump your fat ass.

Jake: and leave you for the dead to eat I mean they'll be full for I don't mouths Because of you.

Rose: just maybe give up on your life it'll make.

Lilly: a lot of people batter including Carl and it'll be one less person to give our food away.

Rose,Lilly,Jake,Ben: ha ha ha ha ha!

Y/n's pov: I run away from them and go straight to my house and lock myself in the bathroom.

And I slide down the door and cry until I get a idea in my head I stand up and look for a blade.

And then I find one and I pick it up and look in the mirror at myself.

And I say over and over in my head "there right maybe I should just leave this world".

I then look at the blade and cut my upper arms until it draws blood I do the same with the other side.

And then I cut my sides on my gut and then I do two lines of cuts on my upper thighs.

Until I see blood and once it's done I drop the blade in the sink and look at what I did to myself.

I then cry and clean them up and wrap them as best as I can and clean my mess up.

I was up to wrapping my left thigh up until. I heard my front door open and I hear my name get called out.

Carl: y/n I'm back from my run!

Y/n's pov: I then try to hurry up because I hear Carl coming up the stairs to the bathroom.

Carl: y/n you ok in there?

Y/n's pov: I open the door a bit too quickly and then I say.

Y/n:  perfectly fine your done early aren't you?

Carl: well I guess are you ok you kinda opened the door quickly?

Y/n: oh I only did that because I was so happy to see you again. I missed you so much babe.

Carl: really I was only gone for six minutes?

Y/n: of cause I did I was wondering if you where safe and not hurt and. I'm glad your back because it means we can cuddle all night. at my place since my dad and mum are on watch tonight.

And I'll be alone I hate being alone you know. that babe I feel like something's going to get me.

Carl: ok I'll only stay because I'll protect you. from anything that comes to try and hurt you.

Y/n: your the best.

Y/n's pov: that was close we both had a shower. and are now going to my room to sleep.