{~Choose~}

Y/n's pov: me Carl and Enid are on a run for food and we have to check this big store.

That has a lot of walkers so that's where we are heading right now.

*Few minutes later*

Y/n's pov: I see him go off with Enid and he just leaves me there I get everything we need.

And I see a group of walkers in the store and they broke thought the doors that was holding them.

I rush to Carl and Enid and I already see them shooting but when. I was nearly there I cut myself on one of the glass shelves.

And I hiss in pain and sit down on the ground to look at the cut to see it's really deep.

I then look at Carl and Enid and hear them say.

Enid: Carl we need to go too many walkers come on let's go!?

Carl: but y/n needs help Enid!?

Enid: just leave her she's going to get them to follow us all the way back to the safe place.

And besides we didn't even need her to come she just came with us.

So it's her fault she came and she didn't need to see that's why I hate her she always.

Has to come with us everywhere so let's go Carl it's too late for her now.

Carl: I- I don- I don't know Enid?

Enid: if we leave now I'll kiss you when we get back.

Carl: fine let's go.

Y/n's pov: I feel tears go down my face I can't believe he just left me here.

Just from her saying she would kiss him ha just told me what friend he was.

I can't believe I actually had a crush on him he's just a fucking lapdog.

Following her around to get her to like him but the thing is she's not going to kiss him cause.

She's dating Ron she just said that to get him to leave so I won't be there anymore.

But sucks for her cause I'm going to get back there and fucking hurt her so bad.

I get up rush too the glass window and jump out of it to get to the street.

Cause the walkers took over the exits so it was the only way. but I got even more cuts all over my arms and some on my face.

I see half of the group of walkers followed me but some died from the glass.

I kill them all with just my knife since my gun ran out.

And now my arms where all coved in zombie blood. and the rest is my own blood from my legs and face and deep cut on my hip.

I walk back too the camp lucky I knew the way cause Daryl helped me out with that.

Me and Daryl treat each other like Bother and sister I like the bound I made with him.

Once you get to know him he's actually really nice and not at all like people say he's like.

*Onto Enid and Carl*

Enid: we made it back thank god.

Carl: Enid what you said at the store it was a lie wasn't it.

Enid: yeah sorry Carl but I'm with Ron but since we left her. less people to freed and no more of you getting angry and ignored.

See win win lucky us am I right we don't have to deal with her anymore you should thank me Carl.

Now you can hang more with me then being made by your dad to be with y/n.