I don't always like the attention I get you know?

Y/n's pov: I the girl everybody or everyone wants to be just cause. I killed so many walkers and I'm brave and all.

Mostly everyone adores me and think I'm so cool and shit but to tell you the truth I sometimes just get sick of.

Everything that gets said about me half of it isn't true but everyone thinks it does.

So here I am today walking around the gates around the prison.

To kill walkers that can brake down the face that's keeping us safe from them.

So yeah but once I got rid of them all I just sat underneath a tree for shade.

Cause I've been working in the hot betting sun for about 10 hours by now.

Cause I've been mostly taking people's shifts so that they can have a good night's rest.

But tonight I took someone's shift and they had Carl with them.

And I now regret taking it cause I have a crush on him but half the time I think he hates me.

Cause some of the looks he gives me is like mad ones or that one  me at the.

Face he was walking and killing the walkers but he saw me and Ron and he looked right at me.

I think and stabbed it with such anger and pulled it out with such force.

It kinda scared me but I have to get over it if I'm on watch with him.

Tonight I climbed up the high ladder and got to the top and saw Carl sitting there on the floor.

Looking at the stars in the beautiful night sky.

So I walk up to him and sit down and say.

Y/n: hi Carl.

Carl's pov: I was at the watch Tower for my shift waiting for my partner I was meant.

To be with and there really late and it's really annoying me so I just sit down.

Look at the night sky and then I hear the door to the watchtower open.

I then know that it's my partner I was about to get up and yell at them until.

I heard there voice and looked to see it was y/n the girl I have a crush on.

And she says hi.

Carl: oh hi y/n didn't know you were my Panter this night watch!?

Y/n: oh sorry about being late I took there shift cause they looked really tired so yeah.

But I had trouble finding out what tower I was at so ummm yeah ha ha.

Carl: it's fine I don't mind anyway how have you been?

Y/n: really good actually how about you?

Carl: tired but other then that pretty well or as well as I can be.

Y/n: that's good anyway I heard that you have a crush. on someone care to tell me who it is?

I'm your best friend after all.

Carl: wha-wait who told you that!?

Y/n: ummm like a few actually even your dad and Daryl told me.

Carl: well it's not true.

Y/n: you sure Carl cause by your blush on your face tells me otherwise?

Carl: yeah I'm sur- sure.

Y/n: yeah right tell me or at least give me some hints. on what her or he is like or looks like?