you broke our promise part 2

*it's been few months*

Y/n's pov: Ive been with my uncle for six weeks now and it's been so fun and great but now.

We have to go back to some place so I hope on the bike and head back to that place.

After a 4 hour ride we finally make it to two big gate doors they open once they see my uncle.

And once they opened we head in and he stops the bike and I hope off he does the same.

And then he walks up to a police officer guy and starts talking and I then take off my hood and my marks.

I had on to keep me warm and safe from those gross walkers I then look around the place looking at it.

And I feel like Ive been here before but I just shrug it off and just stand next to my uncle.

I then look to see two people my age I think and smile a bit because there's at least some people my age here.

But I noticed the boy move away from the girl and she's goes near him again.

but he moves away more and goes off to a spot where she's isn't and then. I look back to the girl and see she's sad.

And has her head down and looks over to him and he looks away from her.

I then look over at my uncle and see he's still talking so I don't interrupt.

there talk and put my hood back on and walk over to her and stop when I reach her.

She looks up and smiles a bit and I do the same and put my hand out towards her.

Y/n: I'm y/n what's yours.

???: Oh ummm I'm Enid nice to meet you y/n.

Y/n: same to you too Enid if you don't mind what was up with the boy he kinda.

just left you here alone and moved away everytime you would try and get close to him why's that?

Enid: oh him he's hasn't been the same since he lost his best friend Because he did something.

To her and now he can't forgive himself for it so he never really talks to anyone anymore.

Not even me since she left he's just not himself and I don't think he's ever going to be the same.

Again he doesn't even talk to his dad or even likes anyone near him anymore it's like he's lost apart of himself.

Or maybe his whole self because she's gone and never coming back he's even stopped training.

And everything else for that matter he's lost his spark of life since she's  gone.

He's just not going to be the same ever again and it saddens me because we used to be so close.

And now were just gone and he doesn't even want anything to do with me.

Since she left it's like she was his whole life and since she's gone he has nothing to fight for anymore.

Or even anyone he's only ever talks to his sister and smiles around het but I can tell it's a sad smile or even a fake one.

Y/n: that's so sad I never knew he would or anyone for that matter could ever feel that way.

Maybe they will reunite once again and it'll fix him and the people around him.

Do you like him by any chance?

Enid: I- no umm ye- yes I do how did you know?

Y/n: because I could tell you care about him a lot.

Enid: ha I can't believe someone found out don't tell anyone.