"I'm sorry"

Y/n's pov: I was on a run with Daryl and Carl and Rick we all had to split up.

To cover more ground and also to find more supplies for our group.

I was in one of the stores with first aid things because we needed more medical stuff.

And also more medicine for some of our people because they are getting flu's.

I had a bag full of stuff and was about to go until two walkers make there way to me.

Back me up onto on of the shelves and they both have there mouths open.

I hold them back but then a third one comes and takes a bite at my side and I scream in pain.

But cover it up so I don't bring more in i kill the two i was holding back.

And then I kill the one that bit me I then life my shirt to see a bite mark there.

I then pick up the bag again and place it over my shoulder and then I look for something.

To cover up my bite mark and I found something to put over it and some bandages to wrap around it.

Once I've done that I make my way out and I meet up with the rest of them.

I do a fake smile when I see carl come up to me and give me a hug I cover up my pain so I don't worry him.

But I'm going to have to tell him sometime that I won't be able to stay with him forever like he wanted.

And that just brakes my heart that I won't be able to keep our promise I made to him to stay with him.

Until the very end we make it back to the place to tell the rest of our group.

That were going to hilltop  because we need to move for more food and then Carl comes up to me.

And asks.

Carl: let's have some fun before we have to leave here y/n.

Y/n: sure let's do it.

Y/n's pov: I'm glad I wrote that letter I did when he was asleep we do a lot of fun things like set traps of water and that on adults and also went on a walk and talked.

About how our life together will be when we leave here but it's not going to happen.

Once Rick comes and tells us were going I start to get really emotional.

Carl: let's go wait at the gate for them y/n.

Y/n: I ca- I can't car- Carl.

Carl: what do you mean y/n you can go?

Y/n: I'm so sorry Carl I can't and I just couldn't bring myself to tell you.
*Braking tone of voice*

Carl: what do you mean you couldn't tell me what are you saying y/n.

Please tell me you know I can't leave you your coming.

Y/n: I can't it's to late for me go.

Carl: why can't you come with me if your not going I'm not.

Y/n: no you can't I don't want to hurt you I love you to much for that Carl.

Carl: why are you so afraid to go?

Y/n: I can't tell you I have to show you.

Carl: what do you mean show me what have you been hiding from me y/n.

Y/n: this.

Y/n's pov: I put my bag down and life up my shirt and then I see Carl's eyes widened from seeing the bandage with blood socked it already.